Week 10.. need help!

NY Jets Guy

I'm in a 12 team fantasy league and in the runnings for playoffs. I'm having trouble deciding who to start for my W/R position out of Dwayne Bowe, Brandon Marshall, Selvin Young, David Patten.. any suggestions?

Also, right now I'm planning on starting Detroit at Arizona as my defense. I have SD (vs Indy) on the bench and NO at STL, KC at Denver, Cincy at Balt and Wash at Phi are all still available.... thoughts?

::::My Team::::

Current starting line-up:

QB- Derek Anderson

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

WR- Greg Jennings

RB- Edgerrine James

RB- Brandon Jacobs

W/R- David Patten

TE- Randy MchMichael

K- Nick Folk

DEF- Detroit

On the bench:

WR- Dwayne Bowe, Brandon Marshall, Kevin Walter (bye week)

RB- Selvin Young, Ahman Green (bye week), Michael Pittman (bye week)

DEF- San Diego

Bowe for sure. With LJ being hurt the balls will start going to Gonzo first, and bowe second. Herm has never really had a receiver he's leaned on, but i think bowe is set for a strong finish...

then again, it is herm and he could call neal downs all game.

Bowe for sure. With LJ being hurt the balls will start going to Gonzo first, and bowe second. Herm has never really had a receiver he's leaned on, but i think bowe is set for a strong finish...

then again, it is herm and he could call neal downs all game.

What about defense? Should I try to pick up one of those FA defenses for their match-ups.. or should I just roll with Detroit vs Arizona?

I'd roll with DET, can't her with Kurt Interceptor throwing the ball.

u team looks good, I havn't herd the status of Henry yet, so I'd keep an eye on him to see if young is gonna start. if so I'd start him over patten.

Oh trust me.. i'll be keeping an eye on henry's status, lol. If henry's out, selvin would be a great 3rd RB in the W/R spot.

I started my season 0-3 because all of my picks were either hurt or playing awful.. but then made a few trades and have gone 6-0 since. I'm still trying to get a better TE though, I traded clarke away to get jacobs and bowe.

Thanks for the input.

Hey guys. Think I should make any changes here?

I decided to make a trade for Andre Johnson last week, straight up for Bowe. I'm hoping that he returns to the numbers he was putting up at the start of the season (plus I think Marshall/Young are servicable at W/R if he isn't).

::::My Team::::

Current starting line-up:

QB- Derek Anderson

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

WR- Greg Jennings

RB- Edgerrine James

RB- Brandon Jacobs

W/R- Andre Johnson (comes back this week..)

TE- Randy McMichael

K- Nick Folk

DEF- San Diego

::::On the bench::::

WR- David Patten, Brandon Marshall, Kevin Walter

RB- Selvin Young, Ahman Green, Michael Pittman

DEF- Detroit