Tom Petty Radio

SoFlaJets

thats an awesome Documentary 4 hours long and i`ve watched it compleate twice already

yea I started a thread about it the other day JJ-what stuck me was how it just seems like some guys are meant to make it-how everything just seemed to fall in to place for him-from meeting bandmates to finding a piece of paper in an LA phonebooth with names and numbers of 25 record companies on the ground as he was making HIS calls to record companies-it's like the God of Rock n Roll was watching over him-and you know what he friggin DESERVES it-he's a great one

yea I started a thread about it the other day JJ-what stuck me was how it just seems like some guys are meant to make it-how everything just seemed to fall in to place for him-from meeting bandmates to finding a piece of paper in an LA phonebooth with names and numbers of 25 record companies on the ground as he was making HIS calls to record companies-it's like the God of Rock n Roll was watching over him-and you know what he friggin DESERVES it-he's a great one

He did deserve it. What was even wilder was that little festival they started and after 3 years they had to stop it cause it became to popular and it seemed like any band who was anyone wanted to play there...Any one who hasn`t seen this yet I recomend watching it at least once..

Archived