Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

This is a serious question. I had totally forgotten about JI until someone posted a Tex banned thread.

I see many Jet fans every week at the Jet Bar and NONE of them post at JI and many never heard of JI.

They all either post at JN or TGG or dont post at all. But none of them post at JI.

That got me wondering if JI has lost its original juice and luster? Did they jump the proverbial shark ?

I know they have lots of great posters over there, but it seems they have fallen off the 'hot list'

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a serious question. I had totally forgotten about JI until someone posted a Tex banned thread.

I see many Jet fans every week at the Jet Bar and NONE of them post at JI and many never heard of JI.

They all either post at JN or TGG or dont post at all. But none of them post at JI.

That got me wondering if JI has lost its original juice and luster? Did they jump the proverbial shark ?

I know they have lots of great posters over there, but it seems they have fallen off the 'hot list'

Thats because Sooth and the Mods ban any Jet fan and every Jet fan for getting out of line due to venting after a Jet loss... But at the same time, will let Trolls stick around and get under the skin of Jet fans. Thank god Max banned PatsFanTx, and if you ask me... Sooth letting PatsFanTx ruin every thread over at JI ruined that site and they lost alot of great posters due to Trolls being allwed to kill each and every thread on the boards.

Thats because Sooth and the Mods ban any Jet fan and every Jet fan for getting out of line due to venting after a Jet loss... But at the same time, will let Trolls stick around and get under the skin of Jet fans. Thank god Max banned PatsFanTx, and if you ask me... Sooth letting PatsFanTx ruin every thread over at JI ruined that site and they lost alot of great posters due to Trolls being allwed to kill each and every thread on the boards.

whats a troll?

I was told before by Jet fans on NFLUK.com that Jetsinsider was the better site so its reputation was seemingly better than this site. I then signed up for both and IMO this site is much much better. Its just more fun here. The other palce blows,a lot of the posters aren't funny at all, just annoying. especailly TX!!!

The fact that they charge people to use the 'VIP' forum is just ridiculous, its things like that which really lower my opinion of the site.

I still have an account over there, but I never use it, this place makes Jetsinsider its bitch!!!!

I was told before by Jet fans on NFLUK.com that Jetsinsider was the better site so its reputation was seemingly better than this site. I then signed up for both and IMO this site is much much better. Its just more fun here. The other palce blows,a lot of the posters aren't funny at all, just annoying. especailly TX!!!

The fact that they charge people to use the 'VIP' forum is just ridiculous, its things like that which really lower my opinion of the site.

I still have an account over there, but I never use it, this place makes Jetsinsider its bitch!!!!

Make sure you pimp this site on NFLUK.com so they know the truth.

BTW they attacked YJF pretty bad after an I tolf you so thread

I send him a message to check out JN

Does that get me a Web TV or something?

YJF has an account here and even wrote a few articles for us. LOL but we will see what merchandise we can get you.

(I don't think anyone's read my earlier posts of this, so I'll re-run it....)

JN should become bigger than JI in time, and if the owners want to pursue it.

The JetNation name is already getting used by the team (in other contexts) but branding is branding. JetNation.com could move into media beyond the web, with proper backing and a good vision (neither of which I claim to have).

How about giving away a truckload of JetNation beer? For about 20grand, there's a brewery in Milwaukee that will design and make 3000 private-label cases for you. A few attorneys and high-volume party stores..... I'm Just sayin'.

As for the name "JetsInsider"...well that sounds like a cheesy tabloid.

(I don't think anyone's read my earlier posts of this, so I'll re-run it....)

JN should become bigger than JI in time, and if the owners want to pursue it.

The JetNation name is already getting used by the team (in other contexts) but branding is branding. JetNation.com could move into media beyond the web, with proper backing and a good vision (neither of which I claim to have).

How about giving away a truckload of JetNation beer? For about 20grand, there's a brewery in Milwaukee that will design and make 3000 private-label cases for you. A few attorneys and high-volume party stores..... I'm Just sayin'.

As for the name "JetsInsider"...well that sounds like a cheesy tabloid.

Hey Max, when are we taking that month long vacation to Greece???? :);)samosdue.jpg

Hey Max, when are we taking that month long vacation to Greece???? :);)

We have to start the JN VIP drive first, don't know the exact launch date of the drive though. but your megalomaniac husband is working on it. :P

Dont lie... You love me, you really... Really love me.

(Sorry Max, the truth comes out)

Let's just say your posts are real classy!:roll:

I remember when I was younger I would never have sex when she was on her period... These days, I dont give ah damn, ill hit it when shes on her rag like its nothing. Like 2-3 years ago I would always go about a week without it each and every month, not anymore though but let me say one thing... I love it when my girl is coming off of her period... She gets so damn horny that I dont know what to do with myself sometimes, but I wont have to worry about her period anymore for a good 8 months

Archived