Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

Thai Jet is not a mod here. he was Petegee77 or something like that over at JI. a beloved friend of the late great JF16. he doesn't like Sean because he got banned over there for JI bashing over here. we let people speak their minds over here. sorry :1cry:

I have the utmost respect for you, JW. and you know that.

Matey doodles

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thai Jet is not a mod here. he was Petegee77 or something like that over at JI. a beloved friend of the late great JF16. he doesn't like Sean because he got banned over there for JI bashing over here. we let people speak their minds over here. sorry :1cry:

I have the utmost respect for you, JW. and you know that.

I think we should make ThaiJet a mod. He posts enough.

And I changed Thor's title because Ham dragged his ****ty fight to our board. he should have just stayed at JI and sulked.

who is this Ham people keep villifying?

It seems he has zero respect from ex JIers and not much more from the current JIers..

who is this Ham people keep villifying?

It seems he has zero respect from ex JIers and not much more from the current JIers..

You mean former JI legend SJ never heard of Green Jets and Ham? :lol:

He became a mod and started provoking fights in the political forum and then would ban posters for defending themselves. sound familiar?

As a rule, nobody should be personally attacked. Sure there are differences and preferences that we may all disagree on. But none of that matters.

Where we post shouldn't ever turn one Jets fan against another. This is the kind of thing where people have to choose one and never look back.

So I agree about the personal attacks.

You are a total dooshie.

But that made me laugh. :rl: (No disrespect to Thai. Thor was using his humor to take a shot at me).

Since it made me laugh it is okay.

You are a ****ing hypocrite.

It was SJ. Be careful, you may be accused of not having a sense of humor.

Or you will be abusing your powers. Fear the SJ.

I have to come up with a new neg rep saying. ''user is a Thug Turd''

Yeah, I think I'll change it to that.

:rl:

Archived