Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's just creepy on so many levels.

I speak the truth. They should have worked out their problems in the middle of the night, with nobody around. You know, like the rest of us do each and every day.

I have a problem with a co-worker, 3am we settle our defenses like men. LIKE MEN.

(Just busting you Ham if you are reading this). :-P

I got banned from JI for disagreeing with Ham on Clay Buchholz's upside.

Good times.

TGG was always a little better anyway. You can tell the fanbase is younger on TGG, and not everyone swings their d*ck around telling each other how long they've been suffering rooting for the Jets.

I got banned from JI for disagreeing with Ham on Clay Buchholz's upside.

Good times.

TGG was always a little better anyway. You can tell the fanbase is younger on TGG, and not everyone swings their d*ck around telling each other how long they've been suffering rooting for the Jets.

That is hysterical. Good advice though, thanks. I was swinging my deek so hard in the kitchen, that I almost hit the tip on my Slap Chop blade. And I had just been using it to mince onions.

O rly?

I just nom'd this badboy, if there's any justice it'll be your winner... :yes:

in response to images of male genitals being shown during the SB...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71149

LMAO, I missed that...hey Kleck, why didnt you just call them up and demand it?

Those Jacksonville Affiliate guys love you, I'm sure with the slightest provocation, they would show you some c*ck in like.....no time at all. Prolly lots of it, yards.

lolz

I swear it will return soon - I'm just swamped with kids, wife, work lately. You might even win at some point, EY - keep the faith. ;)

Yeah, that was a bad idea.

hey max shove that jetnation slogan"the site that cares" up yer a$$

you got people puttin wife & kids 1st.......pathetic really

Well, I have to take a little exception to this, at the riskof pissing off two forums in one day....

I have never, in all my time floating on forums, come to J.N. to "defend JI" or to say a single bad word about JN, Max and crew, and the posters here. I come here because I like so many of the people here alot, actually.

Put as simply as my verbose arrogance allows, I have nothing but absolute love and respect for max, Smizzy (still my all-time favorite forum guy), BP, and the vast majority of JN posters I knew back in the day. The split of the sites still makes me sad to this very day.

I don't participate much here for a variety of reasons. One I cannot get JN past my work firewall (where for some odd reason I can get JI). And honestly, I found it hard trying to get all my thoughts out, and keep up with folks, when trying to do it on two sites. As I've told Max before, I was a JI guy, so I stayed at JI, not because anything was bad about JN in my view, but just because thats the kind of guy I am. I stay with what I got, and rarely embrace change.

I have always appreciated that Max and Co. let me stick around, and sometimes vent my spleen when it's needed, and that they have always been kind to me, weather I deserved it or not. They will always have my personal respect, regardless of how anyone else feels about things.

To be lumped in as some kind of JI troll bothers me honestly. I may not post here, but I still read all the time. In fact I

In any event, I'm all drama'dout today. Alienating half a forum is tiring work, and clearly I was working on overdrive today, defending to the last the apparently undefendable Tex.

Sorry for the ramble, but I seem incappable of doing otherwise the past two days.

....muble, muble, incoherant mumble....

Sorry my old friend. Feel free to lay thy smacketh down upon me. I accept it humbly, as the price of your allowing me to speak my mind. And I think you for it, as always.

I have the utmost respect for you too, Warfish. along with Jumba/T-Mac and a lot of good friends I still have over there at JI. and you can freely speak your mind here. I don't think I can say the same over at Sean's Kingdom. :)

I think the problems are more to do with the arrogant ego maniacal narcissist that runs JI than anybody else. you have to admit that Sean contributes nothing to the JI board other than gleefully gloating about world record post counts and how many members he has.

His disrespect to this site will always keep him in the barrel until the asterisks are removed.

Archived