Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, every time I log onto to this website, there's a JI thread at the top. Is this all you guys talk about??

;)

Wtflack....every time I log on to this website, PaulieC is complaining about a JI thread at the top. Is that all he talks about here?

lol;)

Wtflack....every time I log on to this website, PaulieC is complaining about a JI thread at the top. Is that all he talks about here?

lol;)

Hey man, he's running for mod somewherez and can talk about whatever he wants whenever he wants....don't you know how campaignz work?!?!? He is rallying the base!

:)

And relating to the topic of the original post, I think both sites are pretty viable even if JI has more posters/viewers.

Hey man, he's running for mod somewherez and can talk about whatever he wants whenever he wants....don't you know how campaignz work?!?!? He is rallying the base!

:)

And relating to the topic of the original post, I think both sites are pretty viable even if JI has more posters/viewers.

Paulie for Mod. Maverick!

Personally, I don't care who comes or not. (Neither should anyone else, as almost everybody here has been banned from one Board or another.) What I do hope happens is that former JetsInsider members leave their JI attitude and focus, and embrace the JetNation model, which is not as snippy and driven by content rather than vanity. When I joined JetNation last May, I tried hard to become part of this group, rather than to attempt to institute what worked for me on JI. Lately, IMO, there has been too much focus on all the former JI posters saying "Hey look at me everybody. I'm here now!" instead of just posting ideas and assimilating. This is an awesome message board, which has its own identity and style. Please leave JI--and these incessant JI discussions--on JI.

Totally.. I mean, cause all the weird ****, Youtube videos and half naked babes you post here, your NEVER posted like that at JI..

who is paulie?? i dont remember him/her when i was at JI

you were banned at ji in 1963 weren't you? Pauliec came on the scene prolly in the last couple years.

I don't think i'd hire him as my life coach but he's a cool poster. I think you'd enjoy his take on things in the lounge

you were banned at ji in 1963 weren't you? Pauliec came on the scene prolly in the last couple years.

I don't think i'd hire him as my life coach but he's a cool poster. I think you'd enjoy his take on things in the lounge

ok, thanks

and it wasnt in 63, it was during the Nixon administration..

I had free time after that damn idiot tried to cover up my teams little 'job' at The Company

Archived