Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where the hell is Ragu?

Wondering where the hell you are. You left me? How dare you. This is enemy territory and you of all people turn on me like this. Our dance will be the sweet dance of death Crusher. You broke my heart now I have to turn my back on you. :banned:in t minus 10 minutes. Get your ass back home now.

I liked Mr. Magoo better when he was named Thurston Howell.

That smurf guy who I find scary and disturbing bans me any time I show up. Smizzy used to be his name. Now Max I demand full acess to my membership under BigRagu And I will let bygones be bygones. I also want Thor 99 placed on a diet I worry about him everyday.

EDIT TO ADD MY SPELL CHEKER DOES NOT WORK SO iF i SPELT SOMETHING WRONG yOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASH

Why the reregister? Were you unable to read your password for your last Magoo account?

This dip**** down here isn't me :)

That smurf guy who I find scary and disturbing bans me any time I show up. Smizzy used to be his name. Now Max I demand full acess to my membership under BigRagu And I will let bygones be bygones. I also want Thor 99 placed on a diet I worry about him everyday.

EDIT TO ADD MY SPELL CHEKER DOES NOT WORK SO iF i SPELT SOMETHING WRONG yOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASH

Try something original Ragu. you're a retread :bp1:

Yes we have a tendency to ban people for racist posts. We are old fashioned that way.

Will you get back to JI. you're one of our best posters. I need you! even though you've never contributed any money to my site. cheap bastard

Ban this clown.

who is paulie?? i dont remember him/her when i was at JI

You posted at JI in the 90's when paulie was prolly 12 years old.

You gotta take your geritol and forget about your obsession with dinobot. your mind will be clearer Obi-Wan-Thug-Turd

you were banned at ji in 1963 weren't you? Pauliec came on the scene prolly in the last couple years.

I don't think i'd hire him as my life coach but he's a cool poster. I think you'd enjoy his take on things in the lounge

Pauliec is trying for JI Modship now following KleckoisGods plan of success..That's like following the Titanic's course thinking a iceberg is just a big cube of melted water..

Still a wise ass, huh? :rolleyes:

hey mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a friggin personal attack if I ever saw one!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need this guy banned. he adds nothing to the lounge.

he is to jn lounge what curtis martin is to savage.....what jetsbabe is to sooth.................what mister magoo is to mr magoo.............what joe namath is to suzie kolber......what drob is to d lines anywhere.........what bob is to curling..........what max is to anorexics..........you get where i'm goin with this?

You posted at JI in the 90's when paulie was prolly 12 years old.

You gotta take your geritol and forget about your obsession with dinobot. your mind will be clearer Obi-Wan-Thug-Turd

poor dinobot..i heard his mom finally made him get out of his basement 'Klingon' sanctuary he made and get a job. I heard he is delivering AdPak's in his town. His Mom sadly though is still supplying him with Meatloaf whenever he beckons.

Serious question...

Why does JIers Soot have a press pass and get invited to Press functions etc, and Max doesnt?

JN has more web traffic and is considered a Far superior content site by all except Soot wannabes .

Is it time to let the Jet front office that JI has slipped so horrifically in web traffic and quality posting?

poor dinobot..i heard his mom finally made him get out of his basement 'Klingon' sanctuary he made and get a job. I heard he is delivering AdPak's in his town. His Mom sadly though is still supplying him with Meatloaf whenever he beckons.

1bMs04JK0BQ

Serious question...

Why does JIers Soot have a press pass and get invited to Press functions etc, and Max doesnt?

JN has more web traffic and is considered a Far superior content site by all except Soot wannabes .

Is it time to let the Jet front office that JI has slipped so horrifically in web traffic and quality posting?

I'm surprised you never heard the history behind this. About three years ago the Jets went looking for an "official" message board. It came down to JI and JN. You probably didn't know this either but IHOP is an official sponsor of the New York Jets (look it up). Wanting to keep their biggest sponsor happy they figured the best way to choose a site was by picking the one that would be most likely to boost the sales at IHOP. Therefore they forced Sooth and Max to compete in a pancake eating contest. It started out very close but after the 12th. plate of pancakes were handed out it became obvious that Sooth was more experienced. By the 15th. plate, Max was serving Sooth pancakes instead of eating them. The rest...they say...is history.

I'm surprised you never heard the history behind this. About three years ago the Jets went looking for an "official" message board. It came down to JI and JN. You probably didn't know this either but IHOP is an official sponsor of the New York Jets (look it up). Wanting to keep their biggest sponsor happy they figured the best way to choose a site was by picking the one that would be most likely to boost the sales at IHOP. Therefore they forced Sooth and Max to a pancake eating contest. It started out very close but after the 12th. plate of pancakes were handed out it because obvious that Sooth was more experienced. By the 15th. plate, Max was serving Sooth pancakes instead of eating them. The rest...they say...is history.

The Mod anal rape initiation tradition probably didnt help either

Archived