Sign in to follow this  
SouthernJet

Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

I worry sometimes that some people might take SJ's and jgb's threads seriously. I guess that could go for a lot of JN threads, but I think the gossip about other sites is the worst one of the not serious threads. I guess I just don't find these funny. Trust me, I have no love for JI, but why make stuff up about it? Did anyone laugh?

I worry sometimes that some people might take SJ's and jgb's threads seriously. I guess that could go for a lot of JN threads, but I think the gossip about other sites is the worst one of the not serious threads. I guess I just don't find these funny. Trust me, I have no love for JI, but why make stuff up about it? Did anyone laugh?

:rl:

599160185_2b0cd6b430.jpg?v=0

If you believe in a lie long enough, it becomes true.

If you believe in a lie long enough, it becomes true.

Kinda like Oswald and the lone gunman theory?

bump , since I heard JI was having severe issues and shutting down sometime in March. True or rumor??

Is your proctologist practicing in Long Island now? :lol:

This thread has truly run it's course.

We don't need people to lie for us, JN is a great site on it's own.

• Upvote 1