Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I dont buy into any site rivalry nonsense...

I still post over there because I still enjoy the interaction with certain posters who are funny, knowledgeable dudes...and I came here because I really enjoyed some of the guys who jumped ship.

Do I have some problems with some of the stuff there? SUre.

I've said my piece and I'm not banned. YET, lol.

Dont know if thats a new policy as I only started over there in '05.

Sooth prolly has expenses due to his media outreach and infrastructure, but being a VIP is optional. I joined as a token of support and then let it expire because of what I saw as some pretty clumsy handling of poster issues. Period.

But, I dont take it personally and still enjoy both sites.

I still post over there because I still enjoy the interaction with certain posters who are funny, knowledgeable dudes...and I came here because I really enjoyed some of the guys who jumped ship.

Same here.

I'm a beast in the soccer forum too, so I can't leave just yet. :gfight:

I continued to post over there for awhile after everything because the whole internet drama thing is sad, but really, there is nothing over there anymore. I havent posted in awhile over there. Dont know if that will stick, but thats how I feel now.

All the posters that I like interacting with are here...its kind of a bore over there now. The quality has just gone down.

Sooth's cavalier attitude toward the whole thing is another issue and I voiced my opinion loud and clear about him.

I continued to post over there for awhile after everything because the whole internet drama thing is sad, but really, there is nothing over there anymore. I havent posted in awhile over there. Dont know if that will stick, but thats how I feel now.

All the posters that I like interacting with are here...its kind of a bore over there now. The quality has just gone down.

Sooth's cavalier attitude toward the whole thing is another issue and I voiced my opinion loud and clear about him.

Same here. Quite frankly it was the way that it seemed certain posters got away with MURDER. The politics forum was a mess and quite frankly it was just numbing to open up the main page and see BARACK HUSSEIN IS A TERRORIST IN PRESIDENTS CLOTHING!!! Stuff like that turned me off and no offense to the guys that are here from over there, I like all of you, some of the guys there were so "established" that they could care less about discussion, they were more involved with trying to sound like interwebz masters and smiting those who challenged them.

The climate became inherently snobby and then you had a **** show with the trolls who de-railed EVERY thread.

Dont know if thats a new policy as I only started over there in '05.

Sooth prolly has expenses due to his media outreach and infrastructure, but being a VIP is optional. I joined as a token of support and then let it expire because of what I saw as some pretty clumsy handling of poster issues. Period.

But, I dont take it personally and still enjoy both sites.

+1,000,000

I still post over there as well but I have been spending more time over here. I have nothing against anybody over there but the way Sooth just let some quality posters leave with a "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out" attitude still irks me. The quality of posters on JI have went down in the past 6 months or so.

Time the **** out.

We need confirmation.

I can't imagine he'd put his wife up there... but........

Raoul... what say you?

it looks to me like it's a home made shot, so that points to his wife..

he is french though, so I guess it could be his sister :biggrin:

it looks to me like it's a home made shot, so that poitns to his wife..

ya those 'home-made' shots are real hard to get on Google Image search, with 'SafeSearch Filtering' preferences set to 'Do Not Filter my search results' :confused:

it looks to me like it's a home made shot, so that poitns to his wife..

ya those 'home-made' shots are real hard to get on Google Image search, by going into preferences, and then setting 'SafeSearch Filtering' to 'Do Not Filter my search results' :confused:

ya those 'home-made' shots are real hard to get on Google Image search, by going into preferences, and then setting 'SafeSearch Filtering' to 'Do Not Filter my search results' :confused:

lol.. this is true.. but there's other intel at work here..

Archived