Benfits of Yoga

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

so the gym I go to is having a fitness challenge and a friend asks me if I would team up with him and being the nice guy I am I say sure. One of this weeks challenges is to take a 5:45 am group fitness class. I procrastinate like normal and now its Thursday when I look at the group class schedule only to find out this morning class was Yoga. I dont know a thing about yoga. I picture a bunch of hippie chicks eating granola with some Yule Brenner type looking dudes smelling incense burning & listening to flute music. To my surpise I was not the only guy in the class but somehow felt out of place. When the class was over I still didnt know much about yoga but this I did learn.... Yoga chicks are ssssmoking hot.. they can stretch into some amazing positions, flute music can be soothing when pushed to the back of your mind and you use the sense of sight and not the sense of sound. They say yoga calms you but all it did was get me worked up. All I know is it put me in a good mood and was a great way to start a Friday. I just checked my calander I think I will take a class again next week I am not sure if I got what I was supposed to from the class but I left feeling real good!! Anyone else ever take Yoga?

so the gym I go to is having a fitness challenge and a friend asks me if I would team up with him and being the nice guy I am I say sure. One of this weeks challenges is to take a 5:45 am group fitness class. I procrastinate like normal and now its Thursday when I look at the group class schedule only to find out this morning class was Yoga. I dont know a thing about yoga. I picture a bunch of hippie chicks eating granola with some Yule Brenner type looking dudes smelling incense burning & listening to flute music. To my surpise I was not the only guy in the class but somehow felt out of place. When the class was over I still didnt know much about yoga but this I did learn.... Yoga chicks are ssssmoking hot.. they can stretch into some amazing positions, flute music can be soothing when pushed to the back of your mind and you use the sense of sight and not the sense of sound. They say yoga calms you but all it did was get me worked up. All I know is it put me in a good mood and was a great way to start a Friday. I just checked my calander I think I will take a class again next week I am not sure if I got what I was supposed to from the class but I left feeling real good!! Anyone else ever take Yoga?

I go to Reebok/SportsclubLA on the upper west side, yeah there are seriously hot girls in those classes. I don't have the nerve to go in there and attempt to twist myself up, besides, being in the middle of wedgie central will lead to nothing but an hour long boner popping out of my sweatpants, and that is not a cool look.

Wow. Just wow.

:cheers:

I'm trying to picture some of you in yoga class - doing the downward dog or something - and it's funny in a really nauseating kind of way. :)

Stop it! Lock this thread.

the downward dog you say, I am not so familiar with that move, but I am a master of the spider-monkey-kidney-crunch position, which I invented. It is devastating with the proper combination of finesse and intensity.

What do you mean wow just because you cant touch your toes... maybe you should try the granola

Max wouldn't touch granola even if were dipped in hot fudge.

So now Duane takes yoga, and Smizzy has a new cat. How about a masculine thread? Like I killed a man just to watch him die? Next thing you know, you guys will be talking about Coldplay and getting two more Persian cats.

Oh wait.

Max wouldn't touch granola even if were dipped in hot fudge.

So now Duane takes yoga, and Smizzy has a new cat. How about a masculine thread? Like I killed a man just to watch him die? Next thing you know, you guys will be talking about Coldplay and getting two more Persian cats.

Oh wait.

this is why i truly do need to be a mod, this joint needs some more testosterone. Hell, i will settle for mod of my own forum, like The Man Cave or something like that.

Archived