Kellen Clemens as a dynasty player

jetfan4hire

I traded V.Young for K.Clemens in a dynasty idp league. Do you guys think that Clemens can be a productive fantasy QB for years to come? I got impatient with Vince Youngs inconsistancies and think that he will be that way for a long time. Ive been really impressed with what ive seen out of Clemens so far, and think hes going to be a good quarterback for the Jets

I traded V.Young for K.Clemens in a dynasty idp league. Do you guys think that Clemens can be a productive fantasy QB for years to come? I got impatient with Vince Youngs inconsistancies and think that he will be that way for a long time. Ive been really impressed with what ive seen out of Clemens so far, and think hes going to be a good quarterback for the Jets

I have also picked up Clemens in my FF. Personally I think he'll be s stud this year and for years to come!!

Go Black Bears. I agree, with Coles and Cotchery healthy, he could put up some nice numbers

I think you could have gotten a lot more out of it than you did. I'm on board in thinking KC will put up some good to great numbers, but only Jets fan's think that...at present. A ton of people have huge hard on's for Young, you probably could have thrown in some chit RB and gotten a Frank Gore type in return (on top of the QB switch).

JMO...you'll still make out well.

Archived