The Bye week may just kick the Jets ass

DefenseWinsChampionships

The team will realize and take note that Mangini is half way through his 2nd year as the head coach of the Jets while leading them to a 1-8 record...

The team will realize and take note that Mangini is running a "3-4" "Defense" without a NT or an OLB speed rusher...

The team will realize and take note that the P.Kendall offseason B.S has blown up in our face, just go ask the Redskins how the Offensive line is doing for J.Cambell.

I just have a feeling, somehow... Someway... That this Bye week for the Jets will find a way to rush for over 150 yards and have a career day vs this "3-4 Defense"

Wait, so the jets will realize they're in a 3-4 defense (I wonder how they didn't notice that already lol) and because of this they'll run for over 150 yards. What? Does that make any sense? :rl:

Ah, war ensemble, no need to say anything other than you have serious difficulty understanding logistics. Oh, and by the way, Slayer would be ashamed of you. Shocked? (only war ensemble will understand this)

Gangreenman, silly bastard; you spelt your own screen name wrong. It's - now write this down - "Ganggreenman." Got it? Good.

Now, I will bless you with a response; I was funny... just like your screen name inaccuracy.

Ah, war ensemble, no need to say anything other than you have serious difficulty understanding logistics. Oh, and by the way, Slayer would be ashamed of you. Shocked? (only war ensemble will understand this)

Gangreenman, silly bastard; you spelt your own screen name wrong. It's - now write this down - "Ganggreenman." Got it? Good.

Now, I will bless you with a response; I was funny... just like your screen name inaccuracy.

The truth...

At least I dont hire a hooker to pose as my girlfriend.;-)

Honestly, I have to admit; you guys are giving me a big head. There's one of a few things happening:

1) You're jealous and have no women in your lives.

2) You want to bone my lady (too bad)

3) She is too hot for me (again, too bad)

4) Use your hands and some lube. lol

Honestly, I have to admit; you guys are giving me a big head. There's one of a few things happening:

1) You're jealous and have no women in your lives.

2) You want to bone my lady (too bad)

3) She is too hot for me (again, too bad)

4) Use your hands and some lube. lol

5) I was joking, Genius.:confused0058:

You really think that these guys are that dumb that they don't see these things already? Since Week 1 we've been hearing about players who do not like running the 34 defense because they know that we lack the personal to exceed in it week in and week out.

You really think that these guys are that dumb that they don't see these things already? Since Week 1 we've been hearing about players who do not like running the 34 defense because they know that we lack the personal to exceed in it week in and week out.

First, let's start off with the correct spelling of personal (as you intended it), which is personnel.

So, 124, you probably dislike me, and I really don't care. Here's the deal; I know, and everyone else on this site knows, that we use the 3-4 defense. I was being condescending in a season that has had anything and everything go wrong with it. We do not have the personnel for a 3-4, and I know that this has been stated already. I was just trying to state it in another way.

First, let's start off with the correct spelling of personal (as you intended it), which is personnel.

So, 124, you probably dislike me, and I really don't care. Here's the deal; I know, and everyone else on this site knows, that we use the 3-4 defense. I was being condescending in a season that has had anything and everything go wrong with it. We do not have the personnel for a 3-4, and I know that this has been stated already. I was just trying to state it in another way.

Guys, just because hes had a 30 day ban, DWC is still DWC.

We should all know that he enjoys posting the same obvious points over and over and over again until we're all blue in the face from reading it. Maybe, if we wanted to keep our sanity intact, we shouldn't read it?

We should all know that he enjoys posting the same obvious points over and over and over again until we're all blue in the face from reading it. Maybe, if we wanted to keep our sanity intact, we shouldn't read it?

So, Einstien, why did you read it and, furthermore, why did you reply???

He's after PM'ing me a joke about my mother.

Really mature DWC.:roll:

Gentlemen,

I know that I draw a lot of attention, but do any of you have an open mind about anything that I say?

If not, it's still a lot of fun being the antagonistic; especially during a bye week.

Hey Websters, its antagonist, not antagonistic.

See, this is why you are one of the most annoying posters here. I have never seen such fluff on a forum. You make hundreds of posts with the same regurgitated pap, just with different titles. Then when people give you flack about it, you go and attack people.

You do draw alot of attention to yourself and I get the feeling that is something you crave, kinda like a lost puppy. Negative attention is better than none, right?

I actually had an open mind about your posts when I first got here, and I could read and rationalize them for what I thought they were, posts from some 13-14 year old. Once I learned that you werent a 14 year old, I still gave you the benefit of the doubt with your off-center approach to your posts/threads. A site needs all kinds of posters to offer up a good melting pot of opinions for the forums to flourish, but there is a point where certain posters actually take away from a site. I think you have reached that point, so for the love of Christ will you stop with the redundant jibberish for awhile? Im not trying to be a jag-off to you, but please dont make threads just to see your "deep thoughts" in print.

No way in hell DWC posted this. Even though he used the word "logistics" out of context, the DWC I know doesn't realize this word exists. This is coming from the guy who calls Brian Schottenheimer "Marty's Boy" because he can't spell "Schottenheimer."

No way in hell DWC posted this. Even though he used the word "logistics" out of context, the DWC I know doesn't realize this word exists. This is coming from the guy who calls Brian Schottenheimer "Marty's Boy" because he can't spell "Schottenheimer."

Wow.

Okay, which mod banned DWC and took his screenname?

He can't spell Einstein either, but that didn't stop him. The reason I know DWC didn't post this is because it doesn't have "I" in the thread title.

The team will realize and take note that Mangini is half way through his 2nd year as the head coach of the Jets while leading them to a 1-8 record...

The team will realize and take note that Mangini is running a "3-4" "Defense" without a NT or an OLB speed rusher...

The team will realize and take note that the P.Kendall offseason B.S has blown up in our face, just go ask the Redskins how the Offensive line is doing for J.Cambell.

I just have a feeling, somehow... Someway... That this Bye week for the Jets will find a way to rush for over 150 yards and have a career day vs this "3-4 Defense"

know what I just realized?

you are just a flamer trying to stir up crap, just like our patsie* trolls

Archived