Look at me everybody! I'm Back from the BAN! and NOW I'm banned again, OY! merged 2X

Thank God I'm back!

I've had several people congratulating me on my return to my natural inhabitant, the Jet Nation. I am proud, and I am even more jubliant with my active status. Mods, you all rule!!!

During my brief departure, I engaged in minute activites, such as family, friends, and above all - snatch. I do, indeed, love snatch. So, Moderators, thank you for helping me get laid. I truly appreciate it.

The most optimistic and most observant poster of 2007,

DefenseWinsChampionships.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God I'm back!

I've had several people congratulating me on my return to my natural inhabitant, the Jet Nation. I am proud, and I am even more jubliant with my active status. Mods, you all rule!!!

During my brief departure, I engaged in minute activites, such as family, friends, and above all - snatch. I do, indeed, love snatch. So, Moderators, thank you for helping me get laid. I truly appreciate it.

Okay DWC, you just PM'ed me telling me that you dont know why people give you a bad rap about this place and how your 'unfairly' treated.

Well, it is annoying **** like this which pisses people off, stuff like this contributes absolutely nothing to this forum.

Stuff like:

WHO THE **** WANTS TO READ CRAP LIKE THAT????

Seriously, you were doing well for a while when you got back but now yoyur back to starting pointless threads, ruining perfectly good ones and just annoying people. If anything your worse than ever!!:roll:

Okay DWC, you just PM'ed me telling me that you dont know why people give you a bad rap about this place and how your 'unfairly' treated.

Well, it is annoying **** like this which pisses people off, stuff like this contributes absolutely nothing to this forum.

Stuff like:

WHO THE **** WANTS TO READ CRAP LIKE THAT????

Seriously, you were doing well for a while when you got back but now yoyur back to starting pointless threads, ruining perfectly good ones and just annoying people. If anything your worse than ever!!:roll:

Thanks for adding your support

Thank God I'm back!

:fighting0050:

post-1691-12804639684739_thumb.jpg

Apparently, JetNation owes the world an aplogy. It's been revealed that while DWC was 'enjoying' his temporary ban, he was having sex with his 'girlfriend'. Now his 'girlfriend' is pregnant, and ready to pollute the earth with DWC's unholy offspring.

If only every single user at JetNation would have put him on ignore, he would have kept posting away, oblivious to the sheer hatred that he has garnered here. And there would not be a little evil DWC about to be unleashed on this wonderful world.

I also feel that we, as Americans, owe that poor Latvian girl an apology. She was brought to this country hoping to find a rich American to marry, and she ended up with Scrappy Doo. This only reinforces the realization that life sucks. Especially if you're from the third world.

Thank God I'm back!

wtf is a natural inhabitant? And do they serve mint jubliants there?

And is the JN ban the reason for the impregnation of Oksana the mailorder latvian? HAHAHA, Smizzy is the reason for you moving to latvia. You should name your kid after one of the mods, I suggest naming the baby Faba.

What happened?

Thor pulled the plug it seems...

As stupid as DWC is/was, I think he served a good purpose as the board's piss boy/person we all loved to make fun of.

Now there isnt any person on here that I can single out as a complete idiot that I can click on his threads knowing that I'm going to make fun of him.

As stupid as DWC is/was, I think he served a good purpose as the board's piss boy/person we all loved to make fun of.

Now there isnt any person on here that I can single out as a complete idiot that I can click on his threads knowing that I'm going to make fun of him.

You can make fun of me. I give you carte blanche.

What the hell did he do now?

You sure it was Thor?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=693437&postcount=53

Archived