So, I'm getting married.

Thor99

They probably suspect her of being up to no good. After all, the rest of her nation tend to not go any further west than Galway.

We give them The Grateful Dead, they give us their women. Not sure who's getting the better end of the deal.

That is Ed. I kept hoping that Ted Knight would show up, but it turns out he's dead.

Ted Knight had a bit part in 'Psycho'. He gave Norman Bates a blanket in the police station. Then again, that has naught to do with the hairy factor. Haha, the Giants blew it. Sheli is still an inbred tard. Hooray! Side-note, of course.

Ted Knight had a bit part in 'Psycho'. He gave Norman Bates a blanket in the police station. Then again, that has naught to do with the hairy factor. Haha, the Giants blew it. Sheli is still an inbred tard. Hooray! Side-note, of course.

Hey, I picked up these collections at Borders for a total of $40.

51zffR9r9RL._AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Grindhouse-Experience-20-Film-Set/dp/B000P6R9I0

51HGR4EVGFL._AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Movie-Classics-50-Pack/dp/B000AA4KLK

Hey, I picked up these collections at Borders for a total of $40.

HAH, the second collection is what we're talking. If I could squash every Vincent Price film ever made into one place, I'd die happy. 'The Tingler'! Snicker. That was on TV not long ago. Of course the shadow looks like a lobster. Because it was. :P

I thought I had seen everything there is to see at JN, but it appears that you have actually hijacked your own thread. Well done!

I thought I had seen everything there is to see at JN, but it appears that you have actually hijacked your own thread. Well done!

:rolleyes: cmon dna.. i was hijacking my own threads when thor was just in diapers ...and yes i realize that was just last week.. but it still puts me ahead!

:lol:

oy

Archived