Latest Steeler news. LB gets deal

StillerPaul

Foote Signs Five-Year Contract to Remain with Steelers

The Steelers announced today that one of their restricted free agents, starting inside linebacker Larry Foote, has signed a five-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not released.

Foote will enter his fourth season with the Steelers in 2005 after originally being selected by the team in the fourth round (128th overall) of the 2002 NFL Draft. He became a full-time starter for the first time in 2004 and helped the Steelers lead the NFL in total defense.

Foote set career-highs in 2004 when he ranked fourth on the Steelers with 78 tackles (55 solo), and tied for fifth on the team with three quarterback sacks. He started all 16 games in the regular season and both of the team

Looks like the steelers are going to let Bell go for sure now.

I'm not too happy about it either. Foote isn't a pimple on Bells butt. If Bell stays injury free he's gonna make some lucky team VERY happy IMO.

Here's hoping that it ISN'T the Pats again fer chrissakes. :shock::lol:

I'm not too happy about it either. Foote isn't a pimple on Bells butt. If Bell stays injury free he's gonna make some lucky team VERY happy IMO.

Yeah I agree Foote looks a step slower and smaller than Bell. But it's Pitt and I'm sure Cowher will get a great LB from east moorehead state university and he will be a gem.

is there any sports fan more latantly gay than the Patriots fan?

"cmon join us in the closet"

"ohh yeah tommy brady is so hot"

"Charlie Weiss has a great a$$"

you guys disgust me 8)

Dude as a gay person I am offended with this post.

Charlie Weiss has way too much extra skin to have a good ass. Cmon man.

Bell pulled an Abraham and intentionally sat out with an injury. Excuse me, I mean "an injury" to protect his money. I can't think Cowher would want any part of that kind of player.

Archived