Most ridiculous license plate

joebabyny

I am driving around NYC Saturday night, and I pull up behind some minivan with the license plate 4 FRODO. It also had a bumper sticker that said "Frodo failed, Bush has the ring." WTF???? I pulled up alongside to see who in the world would actually spend the time to get a friggin frodo baggins vanity plate, the chick looked like one if the guys from Flight of the Concords. It was a woman that looked like this

jemaine_img.jpg

MY drunk friend was trying to snap pics of her and her plate as we were racing down West street, but she freaked out and slammed on the brakes.

I am driving around NYC Saturday night, and I pull up behind some minivan with the license plate 4 FRODO. It also had a bumper sticker that said "Frodo failed, Bush has the ring." WTF???? I pulled up alongside to see who in the world would actually spend the time to get a friggin frodo baggins vanity plate, the chick looked like one if the guys from Flight of the Concords. It was a woman that looked like this

jemaine_img.jpg

MY drunk friend was trying to snap pics of her and her plate as we were racing down West street, but she freaked out and slammed on the brakes.

her boyfriend told her to get it

Archived