Howdy Jets Fans

W8Lifter

Hello,

Just joined in a cross forum venture with CowboysPride.net. I was real glad we could do this as I have several die hard Jets fan friends in Pennsylvania.

In fact, I've attended several Jets games at the Meadowlands in the late 1990's. My one lady friend has season tickets and I ALWAYS has a blast with the good people at the games.

We look forward to getting to know you all and invite you to check out our forum, if you are interested. Hopefully, we will be doing some debate specials and other things to make the Thanksgiving Day game week memorable for all of us.

May God bless you and your families and like my sig file says...... ;)

You have a G...R...E...A...T Day!!!!

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Sir Winston Churchill

Hello,

Just joined in a cross forum venture with CowboysPride.net. I was real glad we could do this as I have several die hard Jets fan friends in Pennsylvania.

In fact, I've attended several Jets games at the Meadowlands in the late 1990's. My one lady friend has season tickets and I ALWAYS has a blast with the good people at the games.

We look forward to getting to know you all and invite you to check out our forum, if you are interested. Hopefully, we will be doing some debate specials and other things to make the Thanksgiving Day game week memorable for all of us.

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Sir Winston Churchill

Wecome to the boards W8Lifter.

Hello,

Sir Winston Churchill

Don't let your guard down Jets fans. Something seems fishy about this guy...a little too Tony Dungyish or something. :lol:

Don't let your guard down Jets fans. Something seems fishy about this guy...a little too Tony Dungyish or something. :lol:

ha, was thinking same thing,,

cowboys fans are crowing right now,,at least until they get their heads handed to them by any AFC Team in Super Bowl..

they beat Bills by a point, and NE, well , they got taken to the woodshed,,

Hello,

Sir Winston Churchill

on behalf of the heterosexual contingent on this progressive football fan board, I welcome you to JetNation, watch your @ss!

all cowboy fans are gay. Rooting for a cowboy?? gay.

They only have the cheerleaders dressed like whores so it looks like the fans are hetero, but they overdid it.

"only steers and queers come from Texas private cowboy, and you don't much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down"

Thx for the welcome from the few that did.

As for the gay comments, PHEW, I m gonna try to show a little respect, even though those that made those comments dont deserve respect. No problem.

Im about as Homophobic as possible and still believe if our creator intended on man breeding with other men and VS, there would have been an "Adam and Steve" in the Garden of Eden, not "Adam and Eve".

As for the gay comments, PHEW, I m gonna try to show a little respect, even though those that made those comments dont deserve respect. No problem.

Im about as Homophobic as possible and still believe if our creator intended on man breeding with other men and VS, there would have been an "Adam and Steve" in the Garden of Eden, not "Adam and Eve".

They weren't being serious, it's a running joke that the mods at JN are gay, along with our chubby Administrator.

Just some friendly ribbing, we all give and take it.

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

They weren't being serious, it's a running joke that the mods at JN are gay, along with our chubby Administrator.

Just some friendly ribbing, we all give and take it.

Welcome to the site! :cheers:

Bad choice of words when you are trying disprove being a flamer.

Bad choice of words when you are trying disprove being a flamer.

we're all very flexible here at JN, some of the mods (not me though) give and take in some unorthodox ways. I can't go into details, this is a family oriented board.

Hello,

Sir Winston Churchill

Welcome to JN. Word of advice while you're here. If you should drop something..JUST LEAVE IT. DO NOT BEND DOWN TO PICK IT UP. Other than that everything here should be fine. Enjoy your stay. ;)

u know what they say about homophobes! they are closet homos :baby:

Archived