Thomas Jones on WFAN

jaspegs

Jones has to be the WORST jet to hear on an interview. I listen to boomer and carton in the morning. It's torture to listen to that interview.

I listen to them too and I think Carton is the worst interviewer. All he does is harp on the negative aspects of every game and then project negativity . He poses questions which he answers himself. He interrupts his guests and then wants them to agree with his point of view. If Boomer weren't on the show, very few people would tune in to WFAN in the morning. Even when he's saying something profound, he sounds offensive. When Fans finally get through, he doesn't give them time to say what they called for, he interrupts, then he hangs up on them. I only tune in once or twice a week, but my tuning will be down to "0" pretty soon, because I just can't take his obnoxious delivery.

I listen to them too and I think Carton is the worst interviewer. All he does is harp on the negative aspects of every game and then project negativity . He poses questions which he answers himself. He interrupts his guests and then wants them to agree with his point of view. If Boomer weren't on the show, very few people would tune in to WFAN in the morning. Even when he's saying something profound, he sounds offensive. When Fans finally get through, he doesn't give them time to say what they called for, he interrupts, then he hangs up on them. I only tune in once or twice a week, but my tuning will be down to "0" pretty soon, because I just can't take his obnoxious delivery.

I agree. Boomer makes that show. Carton is just another Chris Russo, Adam Schein-type, a yuppie who knows nothing about sports and tries to say controversial things on the radio so the spotlight can go on him.

Still, that new WFAN morning show is way better than listening to unfunny old cokehead Imus recycle Howard Stern's old bits.

Archived