Writers on Strike? (the office)

drago

I just heard this on the radio as well. The Office writers are going on strike and are not going to come out with anymore new shows. Not sure how long it will take for them to come back, but i think they have a good gripe (not even knowing the situation, i'm assuming steve carrel is making a ton of money, and he is the biggest idiot/let down on the whole show).

The show would be much better without carrel, and focusing more on dwight, and the others.

Until they come back, look forward to some re-runs.

BTW- can anyone verify this with a link? if you care...if not...kiss my arse. :biggrin:

The strike is 2 weeks old wtf have you been? BTW I think all the other people on the show(non-writers/actors) got canned.

yo soy current events.

Once you lose the writers, it's all but over. Remember what happened to Seinfeld when Jerry took it over? Those were impossible to sit through.

the show would be better without carrel? hmmm yes I think the simpsons would be better without bart and the band of gypsies would be better without hendrix. :banned:

carrel is way too over the top. Every time he is on screen i want to vomit, they need to stick with the guys that are actually funny.

i take it you are a yankee fan? a-rod anyone?

Archived