Post Here If You Hate The Patriots

Maxman

Just curious barton, how many times have you been to Boston?

Never. But just being around several people from boston at yankee games and in malls, restaurants, stores and just seeing their attitude, its really annoying. And talking with tools like JBF, PFISKH, seymour, garb and the rest of these clowns, they're just really dumb and annoying.

Let me clarify, not all people from boston are dooshies. But all red sox and patriot fans are dooshies.

Hopefully I cleared up any confusion. :wink:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious barton, how many times have you been to Boston?

Never. But just being around several people from boston at yankee games and in malls, restaurants, stores and just seeing their attitude, its really annoying. And talking with tools like JBF, PFISKH, seymour, garb and the rest of these clowns, they're just really dumb and annoying.

Let me clarify, not all people from boston are dooshies. But all red sox and patriot fans are dooshies.

Hopefully I cleared up any confusion. :wink:

I don't have to go to boston to know how the people are.

My sister nearly married a chowd, even though he was a good person, he was still a red sox/patriots fan and so was the rest of his family. Hated that dumb accent and their constant "Jeter and Giambi are gay toegether comments"

Then watching Yankees vs Sox games on TV I see a 10 year old kid holding a sign (in front of 50,000 people mind you) saying "Jeter swallows"

That and talking to JBF and PFISKH is all I need to know about the red sox fans and patriot fans.

Bunch of faggots who care too much about their teams because they have no lives. :lol:

I don't have to go to boston to know how the people are.

My sister nearly married a chowd, even though he was a good person, he was still a red sox/patriots fan and so was the rest of his family. Hated that dumb accent and their constant "Jeter and Giambi are gay toegether comments"

Then watching Yankees vs Sox games on TV I see a 10 year old kid holding a sign (in front of 50,000 people mind you) saying "Jeter swallows"

That and talking to JBF and PFISKH is all I need to know about the red sox fans and patriot fans.

Bunch of faggots who care too much about their teams because they have no lives. :lol:

I'd like nothin better than to see prettyboy brady get his GQ face rearranged by a Gang Green lineman so both his careers would die at the same time :evil:

=D>=D>=D>

I think Pouha is just the man to do it

*****Pouha plows over Mankins like a rag doll and spear heads brady right in the head, the face mask digs into bradys face and his neck collapses and his nose breaks in 5 pieces*****

I'd like nothin better than to see prettyboy brady get his GQ face rearranged by a Gang Green lineman so both his careers would die at the same time :evil:

=D>=D>=D>

I think Pouha is just the man to do it

*****Pouha plows over Mankins like a rag doll and spear heads brady right in the head, the face mask digs into bradys face and his neck collapses and his nose breaks in 5 pieces*****

Wow, what a stimulating and insightful thread.

Now I'm sure you'll get linked by the Jets. :shock:

as long as you hang around there is no chance of a link...why would the Jets org. want to be associated with flaming loser trolls???

BTW... :pats:

Wow, what a stimulating and insightful thread.

Now I'm sure you'll get linked by the Jets. :shock:

as long as you hang around there is no chance of a link...why would the Jets org. want to be associated with flaming loser trolls???

whoomp dere it is Tx my South Florida friend punk'd ya baby-high fiver to #13

whoomp dere it is Tx my South Florida friend punk'd ya baby-high fiver to #13

Why do you people insist on encouraging 15 year olds to open their mouths? :shock:

Here is more stuff for the HATERS to chew on:

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=91690

Notice the insane hero-worship of Doug Flutie? Ugh- pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. This is why I WORRY about this piece of garbage being on the Pats. You have these idiot Flutie Zealots scattered about the Bostion area. One bad game by Brady - and the retards will flood the sport radio airwaves. I'm telling you!!! They are a very small MINORITY - but they are loud and abnoxious and most are BC Alum. Ugh! UGH!!!!!

Yes, I am a Doug Flutie HATER. :lol:

Why do you people insist on encouraging 15 year olds to open their mouths? :shock:

Notice the insane hero-worship of Doug Flutie? Ugh- pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. This is why I WORRY about this piece of garbage being on the Pats. You have these idiot Flutie Zealots scattered about the Bostion area. One bad game by Brady - and the retards will flood the sport radio airwaves. I'm telling you!!! They are a very small MINORITY - but they are loud and abnoxious and most are BC Alum. Ugh! UGH!!!!!

Garb, why are you dragging Jet fans into the arguement?

Because according to two admins here....*cough - Max and Tom - cough*.......I enjoy drama and causing controversy. I think that is why they like me. I think that is why they like you too! :lol:

Garb, why are you dragging Jet fans into the arguement?

Because according to two admins here....*cough - Max and Tom - cough*.......I enjoy drama and causing controversy. I think that is why they like me. I think that is why they like you too! :lol:

Mrs 13, a transplanted Chowd, loves little Dougie...see what I have to put up with Garb?

Mrs 13, a transplanted Chowd, loves little Dougie...see what I have to put up with Garb?

Archived