Post Here If You Hate The Patriots

Maxman

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Boston, actually. It's a nice town to buy a drink in. I almost went to Harvard for a summer program up there, but bailed at the last second. I was going to live with two chicks, too. Pretty hot. But I didn't. Wow, in retrospect, I should hang myself.

I like Boston, actually. It's a nice town to buy a drink in. I almost went to Harvard for a summer program up there, but bailed at the last second. I was going to live with two chicks, too. Pretty hot. But I didn't. Wow, in retrospect, I should hang myself.

I almost went to Harvard for a summer program up there, but bailed at the last second. I was going to live with two chicks, too. Pretty hot. But I didn't. Wow, in retrospect, I should hang myself.

And we all think that barton is the dumbass on this board. :shock:

I almost went to Harvard for a summer program up there, but bailed at the last second. I was going to live with two chicks, too. Pretty hot. But I didn't. Wow, in retrospect, I should hang myself.

And we all think that barton is the dumbass on this board. :shock:

I was in in Boston to visit my nephew at Boston College last Oct and going again this year. Has alot of college kids and bars. Good sightseeing opportunities too.

TS

you turned down living with two women- homo

I was in in Boston to visit my nephew at Boston College last Oct and going again this year. Has alot of college kids and bars. Good sightseeing opportunities too.

TS

TS

does it surprise ANYONE? :lol:

TS

does it surprise ANYONE? :lol:

Come and knock on my door, we've been waiting for you. Where the kisses are hers and hers and his, Threes Company too... :lol:

Come and knock on my door, we've been waiting for you. Where the kisses are hers and hers and his, Threes Company too... :lol:

Only way that happens is if Watson makes it through training camp and pre-season without getting injured. :shock:

Yikes! One bad break does not a habit make! We aren't talking about Chad Pennington here!

:lol:

BTW - Boston is a terrific city. Anyone that says otherwise is a bufoon. New York City - best in the world. Chicago - fantastic. San Francisco - love it. Houston - yuck (no offense Tex), Miami - gag me, LA - gross.

Only way that happens is if Watson makes it through training camp and pre-season without getting injured. :shock:

Yikes! One bad break does not a habit make! We aren't talking about Chad Pennington here!

:lol:

BTW - Boston is a terrific city. Anyone that says otherwise is a bufoon. New York City - best in the world. Chicago - fantastic. San Francisco - love it. Houston - yuck (no offense Tex), Miami - gag me, LA - gross.

Archived