• 15 - 20 years
    • >20
    • single
    • divorced
    • engaged

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 years coming up, its been pretty sweet so far...... except for the change of life thing.

Sorry to hear that you are going through that. The hot flashes are the worst aren't they? Hopefully your wife is like mine and remains patient while you go through this ordeal.

\:D/

I moved in with FlJetsGirl a couple of weeks after the Miami Championship game (Mud Bowl-or the last time I ever made chile for a Jets game) and right when the NJ Generals were kicking off their first season March 1983-first date August 1982

Damn. He is 12. My math is way off. That means we have been married for 11 years.

Maybe you should have taken more math classes! Jerk!:)

We have been together for almost 21 years. We started dating at age eighteen and got married when we were 24. This past october it was 14 years of marriage! It has been the best 21 years of my life.:) He is my best friend!

GG - you didn't offer the widowed then divorced option. But thats my deal. If theres a # 3 - she's going to have to be like the former rather than the later.

oops. sorry, my friend :oops: hope you are enjoying your time with your girlie :D

18 years for me.. yeah i know.. i was a child bride :lol: i married a guy who is not really into sports... OY!

We have been together for almost 21 years. We started dating at age eighteen and got married when we were 24. This past october it was 14 years of marriage! It has been the best 21 years of my life.:) He is my best friend!

hahahaha

I see Max and I have something in common...long waits to get married,, I started dating my wife at 17 and got married at 23,,,

32 1/2 years of marriage is 38 1/2 years together,,

we have known each other for 42 years though,,,my brother married her sister,,,

met her when i was 13...

hahahaha

I see Max and I have something in common...long waits to get married,, I started dating my wife at 17 and got married at 23,,,

we have know each other for 42 years though,,,my brother married her sister,,,

met her when i was 13...

seems like 60 for your wife;)

hahahaha

we have known each other for 42 years though,,,my brother married her sister,,,

met her when i was 13...

Wow, you guys are dinosaurs. god bless ya!

Archived