Jennifer Aniston and Tom Brady??????????

Lil Bit Special

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/1114brady-On-CR.html

Aniston has crush on Brady

BANG Showbiz

Nov. 14, 2007 07:37 AM

Jennifer Aniston reportedly has a crush on American football star Tom Brady.

The 'Friends' star - who is the face of designer health drink Smart-water and is also a major investor in the brand - would love to team up with the New England Patriots quarterback to promote the beverage.

A source said: "Not only does she think he can sell water by being the male face of the brand, but Tom makes her want to take a cold shower!"

Smart-waterer's senior vice president Rohan Oza has confirmed Jennifer, 38, is involved in company decisions.

Oza said: "She is getting actively involved in the business."

Tom, 30, is currently dating Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

He dated 'Coyote Ugly' star Bridget Moynahan for two years before they split last December. In August, Tom attended the birth of his and Bridget's first child John Edward Thomas Moynahan.

Tom Brady is just a dumbbell. He has this celebrity dating thing halfway right with going for world class models, but nobody has explained the age thing to him. Why the hell is he going for the older ones? As a long term investment I would be looking for models that have not reached or are approaching full maturity. He should be doing the 21 year old ones, this way you can get a good 10 years of extremely high yield out of the investment.

Tom Brady is just a dumbbell. He has this celebrity dating thing halfway right with going for world class models, but nobody has explained the age thing to him. Why the hell is he going for the older ones? As a long term investment I would be looking for models that have not reached or are approaching full maturity. He should be doing the 21 year old ones, this way you can get a good 10 years of extremely high yield out of the investment.

he can go older because he can simply dispose of them when they wear out. he has no intention of being with the broads long term.

...maybe, just maybe, he views women as something more than a recepticle - you piglets. :character42:

oh man that's funny. i bet he's really gunning for "inner beauty" with his dating choices! :rl:

funny how you call us all pigs when we talk about hot women but here you have a real life guy only doing supermodels, and you give him the benefit of the doubt.

...maybe, just maybe, he views women as something more than a recepticle - you piglets. :character42:

Im not afraid to admit I have no clue what this word means. I do know, however, that whatever it means--I'm sure Tom's record of treating women in a loving, fair, and non-i'll leave you after I get you pregnant ways proves it 100% right

lol, yeah, thats it. What do you think he views his baby's momma as? Lol, "that other model chick i dated" i bet, hahaha.

Um....sorry Joe, but your views don't count in my reality. :)

and yes, it's receptacle NOT recepticle. My bad spelling....

oh man that's funny. i bet he's really gunning for "inner beauty" with his dating choices! :rl:

funny how you call us all pigs when we talk about hot women but here you have a real life guy only doing supermodels, and you give him the benefit of the doubt.

He plays for the New England Patriots. I'm pretty sure if he was, say - QB of the NY Jets - I'd call him a pig too. LOL!!!

Yep. I mean it's not like you even need a super model at that age. Girls at 21, at least in SoCal, are generally hot. They don't get ugly until their 30s. I think the only female that maintained her looks into her late 30s/early40s is Carol Alt. I guess that would be the reason to date a super model, but still, why not start her at 20? Hell 18, that's 2 more years on your investment!

Yep. I mean it's not like you even need a super model at that age. Girls at 21, at least in SoCal, are generally hot. They don't get ugly until their 30s. I think the only female that maintained her looks into her late 30s/early40s is Carol Alt. I guess that would be the reason to date a super model, but still, why not start her at 20? Hell 18, that's 2 more years on your investment!

Agree, If they're hot and they're legal then the younger the better.;-)

Archived