Ashley Olsen Dating Lance Armstrong???

Lil Bit Special

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/1115armstrong-ON-CR.html

Olson was taken to school by Armstrong's daughter

Bang! Showbiz

Nov. 15, 2007 07:42 AM

Ashley Olsen was taken to school by Lance Armstrong's daughter, it has been claimed.

The Olsen twin began dating the champion cyclist - who has six-year-old twin daughters Isabelle and Grace - last month and was taken into the twins' show-and-tell lesson to be introduced to her classmates.

A source said: "Ashley was shown and told at the girls' Texas school. "Celebrities do this all the time. Lance once accompanied ex-girlfriend Tory Burch's son to the Tony Allen Steven School in New York."

Meanwhile, Lance's ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crowe is reportedly disgusted the 36-year-old sportsman is dating the 21-year-old former child star.

A source said: "When her friends asked her what she thought about Lance and Ashley, Sheryl rolled her eyes and said, 'That's pathetic. Ashley's a kid.' "

A representative for the 45-year-old singer denies she made the comment. Lance's twins are from his marriage to Kristin Richard, with who he also has an eight-year-old son Luke.

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/1115armstrong-ON-CR.html

Olson was taken to school by Armstrong's daughter

Bang! Showbiz

Nov. 15, 2007 07:42 AM

Ashley Olsen was taken to school by Lance Armstrong's daughter, it has been claimed.

The Olsen twin began dating the champion cyclist - who has six-year-old twin daughters Isabelle and Grace - last month and was taken into the twins' show-and-tell lesson to be introduced to her classmates.

A source said: "Ashley was shown and told at the girls' Texas school. "Celebrities do this all the time. Lance once accompanied ex-girlfriend Tory Burch's son to the Tony Allen Steven School in New York."

Meanwhile, Lance's ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crowe is reportedly disgusted the 36-year-old sportsman is dating the 21-year-old former child star.

A source said: "When her friends asked her what she thought about Lance and Ashley, Sheryl rolled her eyes and said, 'That's pathetic. Ashley's a kid.' "

A representative for the 45-year-old singer denies she made the comment. Lance's twins are from his marriage to Kristin Richard, with who he also has an eight-year-old son Luke.

So it is pathetic for Lance to date a woman 15 years younger but it is fine for Sheryl to date a guy 10 years younger? Whatev, Lance beat cancer and THEN won the Tour De France(arguably the most grueling sporting event) 7 consecutive times smashing freak Miguel Indurain's 5 times. Lance is the man and an all time great american athlete, if he wants to bang 18 year old girls 3 at a time until his junk falls off then good for him!

So it is pathetic for Lance to date a woman 15 years younger but it is fine for Sheryl to date a guy 10 years younger? Whatev, Lance beat cancer and THEN won the Tour De France(arguably the most grueling sporting event) 7 consecutive times smashing freak Miguel Indurain's 5 times. Lance is the man and an all time great american athlete, if he wants to bang 18 year old girls 3 at a time until his junk falls off then good for him!

Excellent post, Joe. I'd rep you for it, but it appears I've shot my rep wad for the day and need to rest.

I hate Armstrong. He's a ****in scumbag.

why, because some french douches can't accept that he schooled them at their sport and have to keep accusing him of doping?

his wife stood by him for years with the cancer thing, once he beat it and wins the tour de france he ditches her to chase starletts. that qualifies as scumbag in my book.

you'd be saying the same thing if lance was a woman and she dumped her husband of many years to chase justin timberlake once she became famous.

his wife stood by him for years with the cancer thing, once he beat it and wins the tour de france he ditches her to chase starletts. that qualifies as scumbag in my book.

you'd be saying the same thing if lance was a woman and she dumped her husband of many years to chase justin timberlake once she became famous.

=D>

lol, i can understand that, but i kinda had the same situation. I was with someone for 2 years when i was diagnosed with cancer. She was the best, I could not ask for anything more then what this girl did for me while i was sick for that year, and she never complained. Problem was, at the age i was and going through something like that you really reflect a lot on life and where you are and where you want to be. I broke up with her after almost a year of chemo and when i was just getting into radiation treatment. Now, am I a scumbag for realizing that even though this girl was truly great to me in a time of need she was just not the right person for me? I just realized we were two totally different people who wanted totally different things and I knew we were never gonna live happily ever after. The timing of it sucks because to a lot of people who couldn't understand what i went through and its effect just assumed that i used someone while i was sick and tossed her aside, which was as far from the real truth as possible.

Now I wouldn't begin to say that is Lance's deal, but I know i went through my own ordeal and I ended up doing something similar.

JGB..Let's get some facts straight....

Lance had cancer BEFORE they met. In fact, they met AFTER his chemotherapy, and the cancer was in remission.

The divorce was mutual and amicable. As a matter of fact, Kristin says it was her changes that led to the breakup.

"It wasn't Lance saying, 'You should be like this' or 'Do this,'" she says. "It wasn't him making a mandate and me being a mouse. It was me trying to emulate whatever I thought would be the perfect wife or the perfect mother.

JGB..Let's get some facts straight....

Lance had cancer BEFORE they met. In fact, they met AFTER his chemotherapy, and the cancer was in remission.

The divorce was mutual and amicable. As a matter of fact, Kristin says it was her changes that led to the breakup.

riiiiiiiiight... and i bet the $10 million divorce settlement and confidentiality agreement to protect ole lance's image had nothing to do with it.

riiiiiiiiight... and i bet the $10 million divorce settlement and confidentiality agreement to protect ole lance's image had nothing to do with it.

You're right. He paid her 10 Mill to pretend he had cancer when they were married.

jgb, wouldn't this be a typical divorce settlement for a celebrity/athlete/public figure of Lance's net worth?

definitely. i'm just saying her comment on the divorce being amicable is tainted by $$. even if it was acrimonious and he cheated on her relentlessly, her silence would have been required in the settlement documents.

what do you think is more likely? he rockets to fame and she leaves him or he runs off?

You're right. He paid her 10 Mill to pretend he had cancer when they were married.

no, to shut her mouth and to say it was all lollipops and consensual. ****, i've had friends get divorced and it ain't never rosy cherubs playing harps and happy souls shaking hands and walking away. unless a massive payout and confidentiality agreement is involved.

no, to shut her mouth and to say it was all lollipops and consensual. ****, i've had friends get divorced and it ain't never rosy cherubs playing harps and happy souls shaking hands and walking away. unless a massive payout and confidentiality agreement is involved.

Do you hate Paul McCartney too?

definitely. i'm just saying her comment on the divorce being amicable is tainted by $$. even if it was acrimonious and he cheated on her relentlessly, her silence would have been required in the settlement documents.

what do you think is more likely? he rockets to fame and she leaves him or he runs off?

well, i am sure any confidentiality agreement forces her to not say anything and does not force her to say positive things and take partial blame.

The girl i spoke of earlier in this thread, the one that i broke up with near the end of my treatment, the main reason was because she was trying to be super domesticated wifey, the prototypical italian american gf/wife, and that was just something i totally had no interest in. It sounds like Lance's ex is saying she was doing things along those lines. The guy was taking off with a crazy career that kept him in europe for most of the year, he moved on to a celebrity relationship that was probably more conducive to his living situation.

I am the first to say that society makes it just too easy to back out of commitments in life, but I don't think the guy is automatically a scumbag, especially if the woman is saying she is the one making all these changes in herself when she isn't being asked to.

easy to call others out amigo. You just got married, so i don't want to say it, but what if one of the most beautiful women in the world wouldn't leave you alone, and kept telling you they wanted you...what do you do?

You don't need to answer. All i'm saying is it's easy to call someone out like that without knowing the full story. Maybe what you heard of his ex-wife was wrong, maybe she was a total bitch to him during his cancer years.

easy to call others out amigo. You just got married, so i don't want to say it, but what if one of the most beautiful women in the world wouldn't leave you alone, and kept telling you they wanted you...what do you do?

You don't need to answer. All i'm saying is it's easy to call someone out like that without knowing the full story. Maybe what you heard of his ex-wife was wrong, maybe she was a total bitch to him during his cancer years.

He had completed Chemo BEFORE he met her

Do you hate Paul McCartney too?

he was married to a "normal woman." became the world's most famous athlete and their marriage ended. <6 months later he was linked to sheryl crow. got engaged. engagement broke. <6 months after that he's linked to a 20 year younger olsen twin. forgive me for thinking he isn't the salt of the earth. (plenty of rumors that sheryl overlapped his marriage and olsen overlapped his engagement)

are you defending him just because he can ride a bike??

see previous post. available evidence suggests he is horrendous at committment.

and yes, i would be faithful. some nookie isn't worth breaking a promise to your wife and God.

he was married to a "normal woman." became the world's most famous athlete and their marriage ended. <6 months later he was linked to sheryl crow. got engaged. engagement broke. <6 months after that he's linked to a 20 year younger olsen twin. forgive me for thinking he isn't the salt of the earth. (plenty of rumors that sheryl overlapped his marriage and olsen overlapped his engagement)

are you defending him just because he can ride a bike??

I read his BIo...And I admire him for never giving up. He has a great work ethic..Something the "milleniums' can learn from;)

I read his BIo...And I admire him for never giving up. He has a great work ethic..Something the "milleniums' can learn from;)

he doesn't give up... unless it's a relationship. seriously, i admire him for his accomplishments but that doesn't make him a nice person. and the fact remains that the available evidence indicates that he's a cad.

Archived