Seattle's Christmas Tree is a JOKE!!!!!

Jetman_67

Looks like a Hemlock to me, not the best choice for a tree. Hell I have 13.5 acres of land, Im sure I could find them a decent 30ft tall Fir or Blue Spruce for a replacement.

I want to see the finished product in a follow-up story. I cant see this tree looking good no matter how many decorations and lights the "professionals" throw at it.

i would never put up a "holiday tree"

call it what it is forchristsake. a descriptive term is not offensive. that's like demanding that all jewish delis be called "holiday delis."

Everything here is very PC. While its a pain at times, there are a few positives about it. Seattle is a very clean city.

The environmentalists have alot of control here. Overall I like Seattle. Much smaller than NYC.

This "Holiday Tree" would make Charlie Brown proud

What do you expect from Seattle

Dude, SEATTLE ROCKS!!!!!! They are just bad at picking out Christmas Trees and too Cheap to build an arena to keep the Sonics here.

I never saw so much natural beauty before moving here. You can ride the ferry and see Orca Whales swimming in their natural habitat.

LOL!!

Very funny Charlie Brown tree going on there

Being the west coast there was prob lots of opposition to axing a really healthy tree.

Everybody knows those are better suited for the pulp and paper mills.

Come up here GF, we have the same very healthy "live" Christmas trees every year in the city. They just take the decorations down for most of the year.

d

Archived