The Knicks suck

madmike1

If they can't beat one of the worst teams in the NBA they aren't beating anyone this year. How long till no brain dolan makes a change? Months? Years?

The real question is how long until David Stern decides it's time to suspend dumbass dolan? Dolan and Thomas both need to go.

That loss last night was horrendous. Granted Randolph and Balkman were both out but still the Kings are a horrific team and the Knicks should be able to beat them with a 4 man rotation.

If they can't beat one of the worst teams in the NBA they aren't beating anyone this year. How long till no brain dolan makes a change? Months? Years?

He'll clean house at the end of the year... he's asking Hermie how to properly throw someone under the bus. unfortunately he doesnt realize Thomas has done enough that he doesnt need the bus treatment... and hermie is still schooling Dolan on it because hermie doesnt understand that Thomas deserves it. School should take another 4-5 months.

Right now they are discussing "sweeping the corners." Next week= new carpet, new outlook.

I know the Lakers are not that good. I just got a question with the entire Knicks organization. Why won't they dump that entire team already ? Randolph, Crawford, Lee, and Robinson should stay. I don't know if I'm forgetting anyone, but they should flat out trade everyone.

Who gives a sh!t? The NBA is unwatchable.

It really is. And I grew up a diehard Knicks fan, and went to many of the playoff games in 69 thru 73.

After the Knicks lost to S.A. (99? 98?) my interest started to wane...I watched fewer and fewer games each year. And when that cancer, isaiah became associated with the NY Knicks, I went into ignore/boycott mode. I have done well, not having watched more than one or two hours of NBA ball total in the past 6-7 years.

There is alot of truth in what JetCane is saying...

This Knicks team as shown yet again last night against Golden State in a couple and utter joke and will continue to be until Isiah is gone.

You could put a CYO team out there in Knicks uniforms and get a better effort.

Knicks fans are used to the passion for defense that Riley's, Van Gundy's and to some extent even Hubie Browns's Knicks had, and the "team basketball" that you got from Reed, Clyde and company.

This Knicks team plays zero defense, don't take care of the ball and basically look like the don't give a damn if they win or lose. It is a team full of everyone else's problems. (Marbury, Curry, Crawford, etc,etc).

I wish they would blow this team up and start from scratch but with the Knicks like a zillion dollars over the cap already the can't.

It may take (and I am not kidding) 10-20 years before the Knicks become viable again. The damage done by Dolan, Isiah, Marbury has been that great.

It really is. And I grew up a diehard Knicks fan, and went to many of the playoff games in 69 thru 73.

After the Knicks lost to S.A. (99? 98?) my interest started to wane...I watched fewer and fewer games each year. And when that cancer, isaiah became associated with the NY Knicks, I went into ignore/boycott mode. I have done well, not having watched more than one or two hours of NBA ball total in the past 6-7 years.

watch the Celtics, this team plays with the power and excitement the Knicks lack

I loved the NBA, then the strike happened in 99 and i stopped caring for a few years

Understanding the Direct Relationship Between Your Diet and Cancer

Although the impact is difficult to measure, it is evident that diet is a factor when considering most, if not all types of cancer. Furthermore, diet may also be effective in preventing cancer. There is no concrete explanation of the relationship between cancer and your diet; however it would be obviously beneficial to maintain a well-balanced and nutritious diet. The insight regarding the diet- cancer link first appeared in 1913. Until recently, the phenomenon had been amazingly ignored. The scientist became involved, mainly with the assistance of animals, to determine the relationship. Coincidently, the risk for cancer will certainly decrease if you were to consistently eat healthy meals as well as take vitamin and/or mineral supplements. It is extremely important to live a healthy lifestyle.

There are obvious techniques that people should live by such as regular screening and self-exams that is crucial for identifying potential cancer cells. Healthcare physicians recommend that you actively practice these techniques, yet you must also obtain knowledge of the risk factors that contribute to cancer. For many years, the National Cancer Institute has promoted a program that encourages Americans to eat more fruit and vegetables. Unfortunately, 60%-70% of cancer is the result of dietary risk factors. Extensive research has also concluded that one-third of cancer deaths within the United States are due to nutritional factors.

The suggested risk factors include being overweight or obese, having a low intake of fruits and vegetables, low physical activity and smoking or alcohol abuse. Therefore, cancer is believed to be related and associated with an individual

Archived