Week 11 Preview: Jets vs. Steelers

Maxman

Posted at 10:41 am in Game Previews, Tom Kiss by Max

game-preview.gif

By Tom Kiss

In 2006 the New York Jets headed into the bye week following a devastating loss to the Cleveland Browns. Following the bye, the Jets defense played very well, giving up only 12.75 points per game. The Jets will hope for a similar turnaround this season, though no playoff berth is possible at this point.

This week, the Jets host the 7-2 Steelers, led by big Ben Roethlisberger and company. This will be one of many more challenging games the rest of the way for the Jets. Sorry Jet fans, but the easy part of the schedule is over now, and the Jets are 1-8.

When the Jets have the ball:

How about a touchdown for Thomas Jones? 160 rushing attempts without a score is not acceptable. The running game has been about as problematic as it was last year, and if it

Posted at 10:41 am in Game Previews, Tom Kiss by Max

game-preview.gif

By Tom Kiss

In 2006 the New York Jets headed into the bye week following a devastating loss to the Cleveland Browns. Following the bye, the Jets defense played very well, giving up only 12.75 points per game. The Jets will hope for a similar turnaround this season, though no playoff berth is possible at this point.

This week, the Jets host the 7-2 Steelers, led by big Ben Roethlisberger and company. This will be one of many more challenging games the rest of the way for the Jets. Sorry Jet fans, but the easy part of the schedule is over now, and the Jets are 1-8.

When the Jets have the ball:

How about a touchdown for Thomas Jones? 160 rushing attempts without a score is not acceptable. The running game has been about as problematic as it was last year, and if it

With ALOT of LUCK, we could be 6-3 (look at our losses) We took a big hit with Chad's arm not being the same before the surgeries. (which is expected) We are going in a "new" direction now & that will knock us out of the top 4 on draft day. Adjustments WILL be made, we WILL start WINNING, & then the Jets fans will be crying that we lost a top 4 pick. I'm not 100% sure it will start this week, but it will soon.

PREDICTION JETS 20 Pittsburgh 17

Sorry about not picking the exact score, (ha ha) I didn't think it was going to into O.T.

I was off a point both teams. Maybe I can do better next week.

And... A WIN is a WIN!

With ALOT of LUCK, we could be 6-3 (look at our losses) We took a big hit with Chad's arm not being the same before the surgeries. (which is expected) We are going in a "new" direction now & that will knock us out of the top 4 on draft day. Adjustments WILL be made, we WILL start WINNING, & then the Jets fans will be crying that we lost a top 4 pick. I'm not 100% sure it will start this week, but it will soon.

PREDICTION JETS 20 Pittsburgh 17

WOW!!!

This is the prediction of the week. I didn't see it until just now! Good job.

POTW NOM for that one because you nailed it.