You think I forgot?

K2C

Brien was just a scapegoat (we wasted a damn second rounder because Herm through this guy under the bus).

Instead of leaving Brien in position to make a reaonable kick, Herm doesn't trust his defense so he has Chad kneel down for a six yard loss to burn a few seconds of the clock. As Biien hit the bottom crossbar, it is a good bet that he would have made the kick from the prior line of scrimmage.

Herm will burn in hell for what he did to Doug Brien and this team.

Doug ****ing Brien?

We had an int and punt return for TD's. we should have blown the Steelers out in that game. that was one of the most pathetic exhibitions of coaching I've ever seen.

When Pennington kneeled down at the 34 yard line, me and my friend looked at each other in the bar and said ''what the **** was that?'' :confused:

That game was a disgrace.

Doug ****ing Brien?

We had an int and punt return for TD's. we should have blown the Steelers out in that game. that was one of the most pathetic exhibitions of coaching I've ever seen.

When Pennington kneeled down at the 34 yard line, me and my friend looked at each other in the bar and said ''what the **** was that?'' :confused:

That game was a disgrace.

The odds of losing a game when you score both a specials and a defensive TD are beyond ridiculous. But they couldn't factor in for an imbecile for a head coach.

Herm made a lot of mistakes, but the reality is, Doug missed two freaking kicks. Regardless of where the ball was spotted, he has to make one of those kicks... Also Chad P was useless that game as was Curtis Martin. For as much as I love Curtis Martin, he was a non factor in the playoffs half the time..

I was glad Herm left after 2005, but at this point, I honesty can not say Mangini is better.... He looks far more stupid than Herm ever was at this point.. Maybe that changes, maybe it doesn't, but a 1-7 season where everything has gotten worse is not just on the GM... It's on the coaching staff. And if this team comes out sleeping tomorrow, I surely won't be impressed with Mangini's coaching skills.

The odds of losing a game when you score both a specials and a defensive TD are beyond ridiculous. But they couldn't factor in for an imbecile for a head coach.

And he got absolutely no criticism over it. and he acted so dumb when questioned about it.

I remember a reporter asking him why he did the Pennington kneel down, and he responded ''it was 4th down, I had to kick the field goal''.:confused0058:

Herm made a lot of mistakes, but the reality is, Doug missed two freaking kicks. Regardless of where the ball was spotted, he has to make one of those kicks... Also Chad P was useless that game as was Curtis Martin. For as much as I love Curtis Martin, he was a non factor in the playoffs half the time..

I was glad Herm left after 2005, but at this point, I honesty can not say Mangini is better.... He looks far more stupid than Herm ever was at this point.. Maybe that changes, maybe it doesn't, but a 1-7 season where everything has gotten worse is not just on the GM... It's on the coaching staff. And if this team comes out sleeping tomorrow, I surely won't be impressed with Mangini's coaching skills.

It's actually 1 and 8.:cry:](*,)

I don't want to remember that game, I tore the bill off of my favorite jets hat and spit on my tv. Herm will burn in hell!! :)

and what about the regular season game that year in Pittsburgh? I never saw such a blatant display of one-sided officiating in my life. The zebras were bought and paid for that day-we had like 10 penalties for over a hundred yards in the first half alone-the Steelers had none until there was under a minute left-they took a TD and an INT or fumble or both away that half too

Herm didn't help but it's tough not to blame DB for what happened. No kicker in the league should miss 2 clutch kicks to win a game. NONE!!!

hate him as 90% of Jets fans do and all-I always thought he did a pretty good job for us. Senior talked about how John Hall was driving him to an early grave-I felt the same. At least when Brien came on you felt reasonably sure of his chances from anywhere inside the 50-Hall gave me agita'