~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers thread~~~

K2C

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team cannot come from behind either... everyone blamed it on Chad... but it was a team problem and a coaching problem... not solely the QB's fault...

definitely not all his fault ec-like I've been saying all year we have had to play catch-up all year-even when we had the leads

definitely not all his fault ec-like I've been saying all year we have had to play catch-up all year-even when we had the leads

Its a coaching problem... Chad or Kellen cant get it done... two different styles of QB's... thats when you know its a coaching problem... Mangini and co. couldnt use either of them properly...

Why the hell would you have Chad keep throwing outs at the end of a game? or for that matter any QB? They are going to jump that route on the 3rd try every time..

Kellen is a good QB and so is Chad... Mangini is a bad coach...

You have to allow Clemens the normal amount of time to start a career in order to shine or fail. The comments against him in this thread are juvenile.

agreed GS-nobody has called him a savior Shawn-we just knew it was time to change QB's anybody with any football sense knew it was-only people with some kind of weird agendas refused to accept the fact

Its a coaching problem... Chad or Kellen cant get it done... two different styles of QB's... thats when you know its a coaching problem... Mangini and co. couldnt use either of them properly...

Why the hell would you have Chad keep throwing outs at the end of a game? or for that matter any QB? They are going to jump that route on the 3rd try every time..

Kellen is a good QB and so is Chad... Mangini is a bad coach...

our bad offensive line is the main problem

agreed GS-nobody has called him a savior Shawn-we just knew it was time to change QB's anybody with any football sense knew it was-only people with some kind of weird agendas refused to accept the fact

Even I thought it was time for a change... Chad obviously didnt fit this coaching staff's style any more... throwing outs over and over... lol

SO they went with Kellen... and cannot utilize him either... its a coaching problem... I feel bad for Kellen... he is walking into the same trap Chad did in 02'...

Even I thought it was time for a change... Chad obviously didnt fit this coaching staff's style any more... throwing outs over and over... lol

SO they went with Kellen... and cannot utilize him either... its a coaching problem... I feel bad for Kellen... he is walking into the same trap Chad did in 02'...

chad doesn't fit anyone 's style HE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS1

why is TJ having a good game

cause they have to respect pass

Did we ?

I mean seriously. While Clemens has a great arm we are seeing the same thing from the offense whether it is Chad or Clemens.

Start great, teams adjust and the Jets go down in flames.

This nothing new. Clemens, Pennington, Tuiososopo it doens't matter. Defense is acutally playing well today and the offense other than jones is getting nothing done.

AGAIN

why haven't we used any set-up screens today? The pass rush is coming and we should welcome it and burn them-it's basic football

chad doesn't fit anyone 's style HE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS1

why is TJ having a good game

cause they have to respect pass

Yeah that INT got there really fast....

Chad had a respectable enough pass to get Curtis the rushing title...

Archived