Sheff

Maxman

How clueless are you really?

I find it frightining you teach school kids anything. Wow....the Boston school system must be great!

That POS Manny is 5x's as out of control as Sheffield is and I can't stand his a$$.

Redsox fans are embarressed by you...You're worse then a banwagon fan....You not even a sox fan...Just a Yankee hater.

Can you say " PATHETIC " ?

Rest assured that when I am teaching...I foster an environment where the behavior bar is raised not lowered, as you seem to be doing in the case of Garroid. You seem to be perfectly OK with Garroid violently slamming his helmet out of rage (hmmm...???) and his profanity-laced tirade because he was victimized by what MIGHT have been a bad call at 1st.

I tell my 7th & 8th graders: "You are 100% of the time accountable for your own actions...I dont care what the extenuating circumstances are. No excuses, period!" But you, Moron Miller, and Idiot Morgan seem to think Sheffield's behavior was perfectly acceptable!?! And thus, the bar of society is lowered yet again. Good job, smizz! And youre worried about me as a teacher? Im worried that you might be a parent!!!

Good point 80...I am amazed at the free pass given to Garroid this year. He was as responsible as anyone this side of Kevin Brown and Javy V for last year's Yankee Chokejob...why is he so revered in NY?

Its always something with this scumbag:

1. "I'll commit errors on purpose"

2. BALCO

3. Insulting LA teammates to the press

4. Chris House

5. Proclaiming the Red Sox are losers before the ALCS

6. R Kelly's sex tape with Mrs Garroid

7 Being shot in 1995 while haning out in a sleazy bar

8 Proclaiming the Red Sox are losers before the ALCS

You see what I'm talking about? HE is the common denominator in all this sketchiness!!! He should be banned for life because of his lengthy rap sheet

Rest assured that when I am teaching...I foster an environment where the behavior bar is raised not lowered, as you seem to be doing in the case of Garroid. You seem to be perfectly OK with Garroid violently slamming his helmet out of rage (hmmm...???) and his profanity-laced tirade because he was victimized by what MIGHT have been a bad call at 1st.

I tell my 7th & 8th graders: "You are 100% of the time accountable for your own actions...I dont care what the extenuating circumstances are. No excuses, period!" But you, Moron Miller, and Idiot Morgan seem to think Sheffield's behavior was perfectly acceptable!?! And thus, the bar of society is lowered yet again. Good job, smizz! And youre worried about me as a teacher? Im worried that you might be a parent!!!

Hey...i hate sheffield. Doesn't mean he was out and how many times have you seen a player get mad and get tossed? Now you want to label the guy a madman?

LOL...typical Bosox spin.

some Limburger cheese to go with that whine perhaps?

Gimme a break. If you saw the play, you would know that the ump f*ked up royally and Sheffield had every right to be pissed. The ump tossed him way too fast and the ump's the one that should be suspended for gross incompetence.

by that standard there wouldn't be too many players left.

No, because I'm talking about guys who were CAUGHT. Sheff and Giambi were CAUGHT in the steroid scandal. So why no punishment? The NFL makes NO HESITATION when suspending scum like Onterrio Smith. So why should anyone in MLB get off the hook?

No, because I'm talking about guys who were CAUGHT. Sheff and Giambi were CAUGHT in the steroid scandal. So why no punishment? The NFL makes NO HESITATION when suspending scum like Onterrio Smith. So why should anyone in MLB get off the hook?

how exactly was giambi caught? b/c his sealed grand jury testimony was leaked? or because he was truthful when he testified under oath? when did giambi or sheffield test positive for steroids under the collective bargaining agreement?

you have to have 1 set of rules and standards. you can't selectively prosecute players. if you want all alleged steroid users out of baseball ask jose canseco for a list and you won't be left with too many players.

Forget about it.

Sheff just said in a interview basically that he will be a cancer to any team that trades for him.

Also said he is performing up to his contract with lots of the money deferred while other Yanks have crazy contracts and defer nothing.

Nobody will touch this guy after that interview.

Forget about it.

Sheff just said in a interview basically that he will be a cancer to any team that trades for him.

Also said he is performing up to his contract with lots of the money deferred while other Yanks have crazy contracts and defer nothing.

Nobody will touch this guy after that interview.

Archived