HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE NATION Plans?

Thai Jet

Happy Thanksgiving to Jets Nation and all Jets fans out there. So what are your weekend plans? Anybody doing the 4am Black Friday gig? I'll be off hunting the elusive North American whitetail deer in the Catskills. Hunting Thursday morning, then Thanksgiving dinner and sit down and watch the Jets/Dallas game. Friday it's hunting all day, Saturday it's AM hunting if I haven't gotten one by then, followed by flag football at 1pm . Sunday it's the 300 mile trek back to snowville USA. :)

Well Thursday the holiday I have to work for 4 hours. My step kids have Thanksgiving with their dad this year so we are doing ours on Sunday.

I will be doing the Black Friday thing as I do most years. I enjoy it, as I get to basically knock people over. Some deals are too good to pass up that day.

I'm going to eat too much, tolerate extended family and watch the Jets get their asses handed to them. Hell, if my office was open, I'd just as soon work.

On the up side, I have Friday off. My wife has to work and the kids will be at their incubator's house. I may spend the whole day catching up with the stuff on my DVR.

I'm going to eat too much, tolerate extended family and watch the Jets get their asses handed to them. Hell, if my office was open, I'd just as soon work.

On the up side, I have Friday off. My wife has to work and the kids will be at their incubator's house. I may spend the whole day catching up with the stuff on my DVR.

incubator's house !?! :rl:

incbuator or incubus or is that really one in the same.

Going to my mom's for the weekend in PA. I plan on doing the black friday thing but just for the fun of it. I do not have anything specific I am looking for. I am really looking forward to it, I love Thanksgiving, although it would be better if my entire family could be together like we used to do.

Since your going to be down the street stop in and say hello. I will be working at the dealership on Friday. Please leave your husband behind!!!

Lots of eating and drinking, but you have to pace yourself so you don't get belly up. aka ''when the pants get really tight and you start sweating profusely''.

Drink and eat a little, and continue drinking and eat a little. then around 8 pm I'll have a bowl of banana forster and will finally be belly up.

Happy Thanksgiving to Jets Nation and all Jets fans out there. So what are your weekend plans? Anybody doing the 4am Black Friday gig? I'll be off hunting the elusive North American whitetail deer in the Catskills. Hunting Thursday morning, then Thanksgiving dinner and sit down and watch the Jets/Dallas game. Friday it's hunting all day, Saturday it's AM hunting if I haven't gotten one by then, followed by flag football at 1pm . Sunday it's the 300 mile trek back to snowville USA. :)

I'll be in the Cats myself TJ (Cooperstown/Oneonta area), although I haven't gone deer hunting since my grandfather passed about 5yrs ago.

I live in the Catskills. The place is full of flatlanders, pretending to hunt deer.

LOL! Don't I know it. I always hunted on my dad's property far, far away from the Cidiots. They take over State land during hunting season.

getting made fun of for not eating turkey.

OMG! You don't eat turkey? What's wrong with you? :lol:;)

My Aunt, sister and I, rotate. This year, I host! They all know about my NY Jets problem, so they've been kidding that I'm going to rush them in and out by four. I won't, of course. :)

I love Thanksgiving, and my family, so I'll just tape the game to watch at my leisure, later. Yeah, the game will be on, and I'll somewhat watch, but I'll be too busy entertaining a household to give it my full attention.

Since your going to be down the street stop in and say hello. I will be working at the dealership on Friday. Please leave your husband behind!!!

Remember when she visited you last year? She was gone like 10 minutes. I was worried because I know you don't normally do it twice.

:)

Wed: Breakfast with my co-workers. Do 10 minutes of work. Leave for Connecticut to visit a friend.

Thursday: Hop on ferry to Port Jefferson, go to my parents, say hi and have bagels. Off to sisters house for fun day of drama with the family. Drink heavily. Have a fight with one of my siblings. Eat turkey and lots of other things my sister cant cook properly. Drink some more. Watch Jets get asses handed to them. Drink a wee bit more. Eat Dessert by 5:30. Fall asleep in 4th quarter. Wake up and drink even more. Leave around 8. crash at my parents house.

Friday: wake up around noon. drink. eat leftovers that didnt taste good fresh. watch islanders. drink. fall asleep around 4pm. wake up for dinner at 7. go out to the bar with friends. realize we are too old for this crap and leave by 11.

Saturday: pretend I enjoy spending time with the family. watch the islanders again. drink again. try a different bar. still realize we are too old for that crap. home by 10.

Sunday: pack my sh!t up and head back for Mass. curse every driver on the road. learn some new backroads in Conn and Mass. Get home and drink till I pass out.

It will still be better than my first year living in Mass. I had to work friday so I drove down on thurs, ate dinner, got on ferry and puked my entire dinner and dessert out. Worst holiday ever.

I'll be in the Cats myself TJ (Cooperstown/Oneonta area), although I haven't gone deer hunting since my grandfather passed about 5yrs ago.

I'll be East of Oneonta ...Route 23 thru Davenport Center, down towards Gilboa, pass the dam, Conesville then onto Manorkill and finally Cooksburg.

LOL! Don't I know it. I always hunted on my dad's property far, far away from the Cidiots. They take over State land during hunting season.

Yeah me too, all private land (450 acres) . I'll be up on the mountain behind my parents and neighbors farm.

Archived