****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

8:30 who's Sue?

i may have missed this, are you playing on Friday? (hopefully in wellington, that's the one near West Palm right?) We have a car when we get down there, so there is free rain...only problem is tictac doesn't drive stick, and i like to drink...damn.

ok- i just read your post, sweet deal. We'll be there for one of them.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, I need a Friday itinerary.

Flight arrives around 2pm, I should be at the legendary bahiba cabaiana by 3pm.

Where are you guys going to be around 3-4pm on Friday?

I'll be at my daughters confirmation, which puts a crimp in the start to the weekend. WTF is up with a confirmation on a Friday afternoon in November? I'm heading down at 6 a.m. on Saturday.

There goes the SUPRISE , AL.....hahhhahaha....anyway Friday we will be at the bar at Bahia Cabana...the water taxi is right there an runs all day/nite.....so give a shout out an we will let you know what bar we are at...Shooters, LaPlaya, etc...lots of Bikini contests there so bring your speedo..hahahah

Greengal dont worry I will have plenty of pics, IF MAX dont ban me first....:shutit:

There goes the SUPRISE , AL.....hahhhahaha....anyway Friday we will be at the bar at Bahia Cabana...the water taxi is right there an runs all day/nite.....so give a shout out an we will let you know what bar we are at...Shooters, LaPlaya, etc...lots of Bikini contests there so bring your speedo..hahahah

Greengal dont worry I will have plenty of pics, IF MAX dont ban me first....:shutit:

you are truly unbannable :D

and just pm me the naughty ones! lol!!!

have a grand time!

dont forget sunscreen!!!

Need to know where your party will be, JBNY.

not doing a big party this time, gonna be running around too much that weekend. So is there an official or unofficial itinerary for the weekend, someone pm me the scoop for the love of god!!

I a flying into lauderdale friday afternoon, staying with friends in del ray.

not doing a big party this time, gonna be running around too much that weekend. So is there an official or unofficial itinerary for the weekend, someone pm me the scoop for the love of god!!

I a flying into lauderdale friday afternoon, staying with friends in del ray.

I'll call you when I get in and find out the dirt.

Dude, there was no GPS crap the last time you had that big tailgate..you need a GPS unit to find the coordinates. I'll text message you the longitude and latitude of the tailgate, and you follow the homing beacon. :character0293:

I'll call you when I get in and find out the dirt.

Dude, there was no GPS crap the last time you had that big tailgate..you need a GPS unit to find the coordinates. I'll text message you the longitude and latitude of the tailgate, and you follow the homing beacon. :character0293:

hahahahaha. cool

FRIDAY...will be meeting at the BahiaCabana pool bar

Will take water taxi around noonish to the bars on the water.....for those who arrive later call us and will let you know where to get off.....

SATURDAY PLAN....

Meet at BahiaCabana pool bar at 6 for happy hour...then off to the ELBOW room an hit the strip for muncies/****tails.....

SUNDAY..... We will get a van to take us to the CAMARY LOT depending on the time of game.....

1pm....leave at 8am

4pm....leave at 8am

8pm....leave at 8am

BRING your own booze

Toll Free Reservations # USA 1-800-323-2244

Tel: (954) 524-1555 Fax: (954) 764-5951

www.BahiaCabanaResort.com Email: BahiaCabana@hotmail.com mapblast.gif

Click on map for more views and directions

From North:

Take I-95 South to Sunrise Blvd "East".

Continue East on Sunrise for 4.5 miles - to the Ocean (A1A). Turn Right onto "A!A" (aka) Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd. Go (2) miles on A1A... Ocean is on the Left. Turn Right at Harbor Drive (at the traffic light). Bahia Cabana is on the Right on corner of A1A & Harbor Dr.

From South: (also applies to Miami Airport - 31 miles).

. Take I-95 North to Sunrise Blvd. "East".Continue East on Sunrise for 4.5 miles - to the Ocean (A1A). Turn Right onto "A!A" (aka) Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd. Go (2) miles on A1A... Ocean is on the Left. Turn Right at Harbor Drive (at the traffic light). Bahia Cabana is on the Right on corner of A1A & Harbor Dr.

From Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (4 miles): . Take U.S. 1 "North" . Go 2 miles on U.S. 1 to Route A1A (aka) 17th Street Causeway. Turn Right onto 17th Street Causeway... continue 2 miles further. Turn Left at Harbor Drive (at the traffic light). Bahia Cabana is on the corner of A1A & Harbor Dr.

FRIDAY...will be meeting at the BahiaCabana pool bar

Will take water taxi around noonish to the bars on the water.....for those who arrive later call us and will let you know where to get off.....

SATURDAY PLAN....

Meet at BahiaCabana pool bar at 6 for happy hour...then off to the ELBOW room an hit the strip for muncies/****tails.....

SUNDAY..... We will get a van to take us to the CAMARY LOT depending on the time of game.....

1pm....leave at 8am

4pm....leave at 8am

8pm....leave at 8am

BRING your own booze

I think the game is at 1PM from what I heard. so we have to leave at 8am. :bag:

Just to reiterate, it is Lot 13, which is cash lot. For those who are driving, please make sure that you print out the parking map since it is a mess with the barriers and cones all over the place. Then again, we may be the only ones there, so maybe it's not that big a deal.

Just to reiterate, it is Lot 13, which is cash lot. For those who are driving, please make sure that you print out the parking map since it is a mess with the barriers and cones all over the place. Then again, we may be the only ones there, so maybe it's not that big a deal.

too bad we don't have some kind of banner or marker letting everyone know this is the JN tailgate

we're in a warm spell in the low to mid-80's every day-I'll get you guys a forecast as soon as it gets closer to Sunday-so bring your bathing suits-and sun screen

Sweet! the one thing I hate when I pack lite is when I bring shorts and tshirts, and I need pants and sweatshirts.

Archived