Website name

drago

I'm starting a website for high school and college soccer in my area, and basically the rest of the state. Starting off it will be in the waukesha/milwaukee area.

I'm stuck for a name, make fun of my idea all you want, as long as you leave a damn name for me to see if i like it and if it is availble.

My main thought is...

wiscsoccer.com

thoughts? Little help? thank ya.

i've found putting the suffix daddy on anything makes it cooler

how about cheesesoccer.com

that's not half bad...i like that idea of using slang to represent the wisconsin side of things...what else are we...cheese heads...losers...packers...huge wangs...

what say you rest of the world?

that's not half bad...i like that idea of using slang to represent the wisconsin side of things...what else are we...cheese heads...losers...packers...huge wangs...

what say you rest of the world?

not to hurt your feelings, but you are asking us to come up with a name for two things 99% of americans could give a crap about, soccer and wisconsin.

Hmmm, is www.whogivesaflyingf###.com available??

lol, j/k bro

not to hurt your feelings, but you are asking us to come up with a name for two things 99% of americans could give a crap about, soccer and wisconsin.

Hmmm, is www.whogivesaflyingf###.com available??

lol, j/k bro

well i'll have you know, soccer chicks are among the hottest form of athletes (tied with Cross Country, Gymnastics, and Pom-Pons). As for the defence of my fair state? We have a lot of cows.

well i'll have you know, soccer chicks are among the hottest form of athletes (tied with Cross Country, Gymnastics, and Pom-Pons). As for the defence of my fair state? We have a lot of cows.

That is true, field hockey also had some hot ones, i remember in highschool sitting out on the lawn of the prep school i went to watching the girls field hockey team warm up, gotta love those uniforms.

hone in on region,,

southeastern wisconsin

I was thinking about that, but then thought it might be too specific, and if the site every did well, i'd have a problem including the other cities in the state. I'm still torn on this though.

If you are going to go statewide, then I would do wiscsoccer.com. Although i do like the idea of cheesesoccer.com

Good luck!

I do like cheesesoccer.com too, i'll have to check if its available when i get home. There is a site like the one i want (just learned of it today) called madisonsoccercentral or something like that. apparantly they post high school scores, schedules other certain things...they are trying to expand to milwaukee area (my area), so i think i need to get this going before they do...probably take a good 2 or 3 years before i saw any results in the way of foot traffic.

Here's hopin.

I was thinking about that, but then thought it might be too specific, and if the site every did well, i'd have a problem including the other cities in the state. I'm still torn on this though.

then go with wisconsinsoccer.com,,if taken use soccerofwisconsin.com. or soccerinwisconsin.com..have regional tabs in website, ,with 'coming soon' for areas you are not in yet..

in the areas 'coming soon' have places where people can email articles,polls etc,,that way you have easy content until you can get to it yourself...

then go with wisconsinsoccer.com,,if taken use soccerofwisconsin.com. or soccerinwisconsin.com..have regional tabs in website, ,with 'coming soon' for areas you are not in yet..

in the areas 'coming soon' have places where people can email articles,polls etc,,that way you have easy content until you can get to it yourself...

Is this how most sites function? i know max delegates a lot of articles for this site, and it offers a really good range of knowledge and opinions. I was hoping to mimic that style and do the same. Not too much is written about soccer to begin with, so a writer would more than likely be someon on the team, or a parent of the team. I guess that could be good and bad...certainly would fuel debate.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Is this how most sites function? i know max delegates a lot of articles for this site, and it offers a really good range of knowledge and opinions. I was hoping to mimic that style and do the same. Not too much is written about soccer to begin with, so a writer would more than likely be someon on the team, or a parent of the team. I guess that could be good and bad...certainly would fuel debate.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Dont ask what JN does. Any combination of JN advice and you dealing with high school age kids could result in you hearing these words: "Hi, I’m Chris Hansen and I’m With Dateline NBC."

Better hurry, dude.

The sports media industry is just starting to dig its teeth into the HS realm.

Maxpreps was bought by CBS.

Fox has a high school thing going.

It is not impossible to do what you are saying, but big time companies are now realizing the benefit of a 'hyper-local' approach.

Better hurry, dude.

The sports media industry is just starting to dig its teeth into the HS realm.

Maxpreps was bought by CBS.

Fox has a high school thing going.

It is not impossible to do what you are saying, but big time companies are now realizing the benefit of a 'hyper-local' approach.

My sister and I are going to claim the name tonight, then see how to actually impliment everything over the next couple of weeks. My latest thought is changing my indoor team's name to Bit's idea of cheesesoccer.com, or just cheese as the team name goes.

bit, someday i may owe you something.

Then of course the business cards.

Even if it fails miserably, it should be a good time.

I'm starting a website for high school and college soccer in my area, and basically the rest of the state. Starting off it will be in the waukesha/milwaukee area.

I'm stuck for a name, make fun of my idea all you want, as long as you leave a damn name for me to see if i like it and if it is availble.

My main thought is...

wiscsoccer.com

thoughts? Little help? thank ya.

millwallbushwackersofwi.com

Archived