~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at Dallas Cowboys THANKSGIVING DAY thread~~~

K2C

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
However, the Jets do also have two advantages tomorrow. One is that they are not nearly as banged up as the Cowboys, who have a good amount of starters out, and the other advantage we have is that Im posting this thread and bringing back some mojo!!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!

::GoJets:

Which starters are you talking about? Crayton is questionable, but more than likely might be out. Newman and Henry are good to go. Leonard Davis and Flozell Adams were banged up last week, but they are good and are playing. Only player that is definitely out is Terry Glenn, and he hasn't even played all season.

Hopefully, the game will be well played and injury-free! Good luck!

Which starters are you talking about? Crayton is questionable, but more than likely might be out. Newman and Henry are good to go. Leonard Davis and Flozell Adams were banged up last week, but they are good and are playing. Only player that is definitely out is Terry Glenn, and he hasn't even played all season.

Hopefully, the game will be well played and injury-free! Good luck!

thanks dave & happy thanksgiving to ya'll............ I'm lookin for a real good game today. Romo is really gonna get tested today as it appears we're finally gettin around to doin what worked for us last year. disguising the blitz well & bringin an array of schemes defensively to keep the q'back guessing.

enjoy the day all.

I knew before the pitt game we were gonna be a different team in the 2nd half.

thanks dave & happy thanksgiving to ya'll............ I'm lookin for a real good game today. Romo is really gonna get tested today as it appears we're finally gettin around to doin what worked for us last year. disguising the blitz well & bringin an array of schemes defensively to keep the q'back guessing.

enjoy the day all.

I knew before the pitt game we were gonna be a different team in the 2nd half.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

I believe he will, but compared to last year, he has improved in recognizing what is being presented to him.

I am looking for a good game as well. By the way, if you have the lead at halftime, we have you right where we want you!! LOL

Jets have a very promising QB in Clemens. Once he gets firmly in the QB role, he will be a great one for you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I believe he will, but compared to last year, he has improved in recognizing what is being presented to him.

I am looking for a good game as well.

Jets have a very promising QB in Clemens. Once he gets firmly in the QB role, he will be a great one for you!

for the record, I like Romo. I luv his attitude & yeah he's proven to be an excellent q'back. The jets have nuthin to lose however & I fully expect to see us in a high risk type of defense which is by far our most effective gameplan. Of course we gotta stop the run to some degree though which has me concerned.

hoping for a good game thats all..........just hopin we show up & play to hold everyones interest thru 4 quarters.

If you were to ask us about a week ago from this exact moment, almost everyone on here would've guaranteed that we'd be 1-9 heading into this game and almost everyone would also be dreading the start of this game.

However, with a big OT victory over the Steelers just a few days ago, a lot of us have snapped out of our negative funk and are now actually somewhat looking forward to this.

When you look at this game, the Jets face two huge disadvantages. One is that we're less talented (a disadvantage we've struggled with all season) and the other is that we only had 2-3 days to prepare for this game. I say this is disadvantage Jets because due to our lack of talent, gameplanning has been crucial in what little success we've had, and since its a short week, that factor is reduced and the talent aspect plays even more of a role.

However, the Jets do also have two advantages tomorrow. One is that they are not nearly as banged up as the Cowboys, who have a good amount of starters out, and the other advantage we have is that Im posting this thread and bringing back some mojo!!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!

::GoJets:

Jets @ Cowboys

Gametime: 4pm ET

TV: CBS

:toot::toot::toot:

Are you ****ing retarded?

This is going to be one crazy day. I'm so used to just Football and Thanksgiving now I have to be soley concentrated on the TV from 4:15 until around 8pm and eating dinner at halftime. Phew, going to be nuts. Anyway, lets hope our boys can pull out another monumental upset today over the Pokes. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

27-24, J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!

The national media's reaction to the Jets win over the Steelers was divided. Half said it was a fluke. The other hald said the Steelers were over-rated. Typical disrespecting of the Jets. No mention of the facts that maybe, these Jets who went 10-6 last year are not quite as bad as they have been the first half of this year, and maybe, new young starters like Clemens and Harris are something special. No acknowledgment of the Jets at all.

Well, after the Jets beat America's gayboys in front of the world today, I hope the national media CHOKES ON THEIR F'ING TURKEY!!!!!!!!!

somebody needs to delete this thread as P2C was supposed to be this week's ~~~OFFICIAL~~~game-thread starter since he got us off the schneid Sunday

Maybe if I start it up a mod will merge this behind mine?

Are you ****ing retarded?

Oh man, now you did it. the ~~~official game thread starter~~~ is pisssed!

Hey Mangini, make sure you put Revis on T.O. all day. ans keep Dyson away from him!

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

Go Jets!

somebody needs to delete this thread as P2C was supposed to be this week's ~~~OFFICIAL~~~game-thread starter since he got us off the schneid Sunday

to tell you guys the truth I was actually waiting for him last night, but it was 12:20 and he wasnt even online!

If P2C wants to create his version then by all means delete this one.

P2C create your thread...

Once he does Im giving mods the go ahead to delete this thread or merge it behind his, whichever you choose.

that's the way to be a team player ggm-good man...it's been nice to be on the Jets boards talking about positives since Sunday instead of all the doom and gloom-which I am just as guilty as everybody else in having done

Archived