The silence is deafening!!!!!!!

Tennessee_Jet

Latest scuttlebutt is that the Raiders are killing themselves to move Woodson and they may have a deal already worked out to move him after the 2nd, and that Lamont is A-1-A their prime target once Woodson is gone.

Fergy is going to the Cowboys. Peter King, who is a dick, said it this afternoon that he won't be back with the Jets unless something screwy happens.

Latest scuttlebutt is that the Raiders are killing themselves to move Woodson and they may have a deal already worked out to move him after the 2nd, and that Lamont is A-1-A their prime target once Woodson is gone.

Fergy is going to the Cowboys. Peter King, who is a dick, said it this afternoon that he won't be back with the Jets unless something screwy happens.

I agree.

I have a feeling that the Eagles are going to snap up Lamont the same way they did with Kearse (very quick)last year.

I thought that last off-season, that the Eagles were going to give us a 2nd round pick for him, but it never came off. The Eagles have the money, but I doubt that Lamont would go there to split carries with Brian Westbrook. The Eagles also have Correll Buckhalter coming back, so I'd say it's unlikely.

Archived