Can the Buckeyes still slide into the title game?

drago

With LSU out of it, WV, Mizz, and Kansas all ahead of them, how do the bucks get in? From what i can gather they need a WV loss since kansas and Mizz play each other. I don't follow this stuff too closely, i have a bad feeling about the timing of OSU's loss to the Illini.

If OU beats Mo/Ks in the B12 cg, then it could be wvu-osu*

That would sxck.

Just curious...what's with the *?

i always cheer for big ten, so i would like to see them make it, and stomp the **** out of whoever they play. It's the only legit college team in the Midwest...consistently anyway.

Just curious...what's with the *?

i always cheer for big ten, so i would like to see them make it, and stomp the **** out of whoever they play. It's the only legit college team in the Midwest...consistently anyway.

The asterisk is for their tainted national championship in 2002. The game was OVER, the teams were on the field, and the late, LATE flag was thrown by one TERRY PORTER (who never reffed again) giving the suckeyes another chance in the game. It was B.S>, and they will forever be known as Taint U.

The asterisk is for their tainted national championship in 2002. The game was OVER, the teams were on the field, and the late, LATE flag was thrown by one TERRY PORTER (who never reffed again) giving the suckeyes another chance in the game. It was B.S>, and they will forever be known as Taint U.

hmm, i suppose. I have never really talked to a Miami fan up north. Everyone i talked to was happy to see them win, but i can see your point...trust me, had i been on the other side of the fence i would be pissed too.

I still can't believe they won that game. *

West Virginia has a great opportunity to move in -who would have thought that in week 4 or so after losing to South Florida.

no way WV stands up to an actual college football power house. Any time they run into a team that can score and play a bit of defense they find a way to curl up and die.

With all these losses coming from these top rated teams, the title game has lost some luster in my opinion. Any given Satureday one of these teams loses...maybe you're a fan of that, but I like to see two undisputed teams battle for the title and this year it could have been any one of these teams.

With all these losses coming from these top rated teams, the title game has lost some luster in my opinion. Any given Satureday one of these teams loses...maybe you're a fan of that, but I like to see two undisputed teams battle for the title and this year it could have been any one of these teams.

Called parity NS. What do you want a 10 and 0 Patriot team?

Yes, they still have a shot.

The Big Eleven is terrible this season. They don't deserve to go to the NC game any more than Hawaii does.

I don't know about that. I realize OSU hasn't played anyone great his year, and their offense is average...to put it lightly. Their defense can keep them in any game, and that would be fun to see going against a WV, or even LSU (well not anymore, but still).

Yes, they still have a shot.

The Big Eleven is terrible this season. They don't deserve to go to the NC game any more than Hawaii does.

I'd LOVE to see Ohio State get crushed in a Rose Bowl matchup against USC. THAT would show the actual weakness of the Big 10.

The season is setting up as The Perfect Storm for an unheralded Cinderella team to win the big prize.

Mizzou has a very decent chance of being that team if they can knock off OU this week, and avenge their only loss of the season.

Archived