Jets | Coles expected to return Week 13

Jetfan13

to bad it was your boy, the future, that got him injured on the underthrown flea flicker to begin with

You mean the flea flicker that would've taken two PennyBoyWonders for him to complete? Lets not be blind here. Lets remember who killed him on a lameduck comeback route 10 yards down the field agaisnt Buffalo.

I gotta be honest, the main football forum here really sucks right now. The above quote personifies exactly why.

Agreed. A throw injures a WR if he's hung out to dry on a floated pass & gets his bell rung & he's out with a concussion. Or maybe a throw over the middle that could have hit the receiver in the #'s but he has to jump up for it & gets slammed in the ribs or flipped in the air. Something where the receiver has NO TIME to react; he reaches for the ball & before he takes half a step anywhere his clock gets cleaned.

Clemens may turn out to be the worst QB we've ever had, but that throw hardly "caused" an ankle sprain. Coles caught the pass, turned, ran a full 10 yards with the ball, then got caught & tackled from behind.

You mean the flea flicker that would've taken two PennyBoyWonders for him to complete? Lets not be blind here. Lets remember who killed him on a lameduck comeback route 10 yards down the field agaisnt Buffalo.

Coles was about as open as Chads deep pass vs the bengals, he didnt underthrow that at all, he hit him in stride. Can't you defend you QB without taking cheap shots at Chad.

Now Joe, please explain to me why you had to compare that to Pennington? There was no mention of him in my post, just an honest assumption of the underthrown pass. Maybe they wouldn'thave even called that play if Chad was in. Everytime someone says something derogatory about the FUTURE, that goesn't mean we think Penny would have done better, ITS JUST A TRUE OBSERVATION

btw, that is also a very poor comparison

My boy????

You frickin kiddin me????

I support Clemens because he is our starter. The same reason I supported Chad up until week 9. I support our starting QB.

glad to hear that, I concur although some people here don't seem to see it.

to bad it was your boy, the future, that got him injured on the underthrown flea flicker to begin with

Now Joe, please explain to me why you had to compare that to Pennington? There was no mention of him in my post, just an honest assumption of the underthrown pass. Maybe they wouldn'thave even called that play if Chad was in. Everytime someone says something derogatory about the FUTURE, that goesn't mean we think Penny would have done better, ITS JUST A TRUE OBSERVATION

btw, that is also a very poor comparison

You are so full of sh*t. Your quote above was nothing more than a piss poor ****ty attempt at redemption for people calling out Chad for getting receivers killed. When you're going to make an obviously inflammatory comment, try not to be a spineless bitch afterwards and at least back it up.

Archived