If TicTac and Drago

Maxman

were to break up who is going to tell Drago that we are taking her side? And that his services here will no longer be required?

I think it should be Thor. He is so diplomatic and sensitive I think he would be the best choice. Thoughts?

if drago and tictac break up... well then i have lost my belief in love....

not even sure if life is worth living...

someone please... tell me that they are secure....

that their sweet puppy love will continue until they are old, fat and disillusioned ....

please....

oh please.....

this would be like when i learned that santa didnt exist....

OY!

if drago and tictac break up... well then i have lost my belief in love....

not even sure if life is worth living...

someone please... tell me that they are secure....

that their sweet puppy love will continue until they are old, fat and disillusioned ....

please....

oh please.....

this would be like when i learned that santa didnt exist....

OY!

Lets say this, i am in illinois, and drago is in wisconsin.

Uh oh!

No worries, hes taking care of my cat for me.

If something does happen, i would surrender my JN membership. He was here first, and knows a ton more about football then me.

Im glad we have inspired a thread, we are so special, aint we :happy0069::Banane43:

Lets say this, i am in illinois, and drago is in wisconsin.

Uh oh!

No worries, hes taking care of my cat for me.

If something does happen, i would surrender my JN membership. He was here first, and knows a ton more about football then me.

Im glad we have inspired a thread, we are so special, aint we :happy0069::Banane43:

sorry tic, i would vote for you over drago... ya know.. estrogen backs estrogen.. the whole "girls rule" thing :D

by the way .. he is taking care of your cat??? :shock: his name isnt dwight is it?? and your cat isnt named sprinkles, is it??? :shock:

sorry tic, i would vote for you over drago... ya know.. estrogen backs estrogen.. the whole "girls rule" thing :D

by the way .. he is taking care of your cat??? :shock: his name isnt dwight is it?? and your cat isnt named sprinkles, is it??? :shock:

Yes yes, girl power.

My cats not named sprinkles, and he has put him in the freezer, but im not worried, my cats a survivor.

Im not even sure if Drago is at my house. hes a mysterious man

:imnotgay:

As long as Drago continues to refuse his meds that is.

you don't want to see me on my meds. i am worse than when i'm stoned, a total blob of...blah.

ok, back to max's question. Don't bring this down to content Max. This is purely about volume, shear volume of post count and the fact that i know where 75% of the jets went to college. Oh yeah, and my prestigous post of the week nomination that i am looking to cash in over the next 5,000 posts. damnit. Greenbeans---->:Nuts: <----yours truly

Max, for your information, there are some girls you just don't break up with.

I thought this was gonna be "If tictac & Drago had a baby"

I was really hoping to see morphed photos of the two! :)

From my elementary knowledge of reproduction, both contestants are not allowed to have the same parts. Regardless if both are functioning properly.

:strip1::strip1:

moz-screenshot-36.jpg[ATTACH]418[/ATTACH]

if you dont like it, or want it smaller, we'll think of something, this would be for you sig...we tried to make it smaller, but it gets too smooshed :)

Man, I think Jetcane is going to drool over that one. nice job drago! :cheers:

hope you like it. you were supposed to be the bear, but we got carried away. how do you like tictac's new one for me? :rl:

Check your rep :lol:

I have to be careful when I rep somebody, the rep button is right next to the infraction button.

Archived