Will Brett Favre's TD record be broken?

Blackout

I take my answer back.

Farve's career TD total is 436

Manning has 294

Brady has 185

The only thing holding Brady and Manning back would be time and injury. While I think Payton has a shot to match that total in four years if he stays healthy (and can toss 35 TDs a year) I think 5-6 years for Manning is more realistic. Brady on the other hand, won't make it. His pact with the devil expires this season.

I take my answer back.

Farve's career TD total is 436

Manning has 294

Brady has 185

The only thing holding Brady and Manning back would be time and injury. While I think Payton has a shot to match that total in four years if he stays healthy (and can toss 35 TDs a year) I think 5-6 years for Manning is more realistic. Brady on the other hand, won't make it. His pact with the devil expires this season.

hahahaha if brady throws 60 this year and 50 for another two years he's right in the neighborhood

thats putting him at 300 ish (lets just estimate) or so at age 33 i believe. that needs 5 years for 30 or so in his decline phase and he's at Favre.

Manning though should raise the bar if he stays healthy.

His record will fall in the next decade.

You might be right considering the NFL has become a pass happy, run up the score, go all out for records league. Maybe things will change, but it seems the NFL has become a league of horrible teams with a couple of good ones mixed in. It's no longer parity, it's more like a few teams know how to work the salary cap while others have no clue.

You might be right considering the NFL has become a pass happy, run up the score, go all out for records league. Maybe things will change, but it seems the NFL has become a league of horrible teams with a couple of good ones mixed in. It's no longer parity, it's more like a few teams know how to work the salary cap while others have no clue.

The is no doubt running the football has become secondary in the NFL.

Archived