post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I lived on Grove -- right at the corner across from the Citgo Station.

The Fox, The Pub and The Black Oak were my bars of choice.

I hear The Bullet got axed? Is The Rail still alive? My old landlord owned that place.

The Bullet just opened when I got there - the owner of that place hated my guts. :D I hope The Rail is still alive, that was always the end of the night destination for us way back when.

I was the news director - worked early mornings and was done a little after noon. You weren't even up, yet. :)

I was up - I may have still been drunk, but I was up. :)

SJ is a very old man. It explains his love for North Carolina.

And SJ, why isn't your other son on this board posting? Where did you go right with him in making him a fan of another team? ;)

he is huge jet fan,,goes to games at bar with me,,greenbeans and jetheelz know him and will attest to that,,

thing is ,,he owns his own company and actually works for a living and doesnt have time to post on the web all day :confused:

he is huge jet fan,,goes to games at bar with me,,greenbeans and jetheelz know him and will attest to that,,

thing is ,,he owns his own company and actually works for a living and doesnt have time to post on the web all day :confused:

Ah, but he could check in at some point once in a while or chat after work. I'm calling your bluff. ;)

Whoah, look at those curls! :deshade:

:headbang:

And all bloody natural.

Dude, you look like King Arthur. :lol:

Thanks for putting that pic up. ;)

One more thing. that's an impressive CD collection you have in the background.

King Arthur? Spooky. I grew it as I was going to try to go for an extra in the film at the time. Somebody for the film posted a thing on an Irish metal board how they were looking for metallers with beards to be extras.

And it's only about 700 CD's. Not that big.

And all bloody natural.

King Arthur? Spooky. I grew it as I was going to try to go for an extra in the film at the time. Somebody for the film posted a thing on an Irish metal board how they were looking for metallers with beards to be extras.

And it's only about 700 CD's. Not that big.

You're Percival in Excalibur

0GOe5SUlPPY

I actually had it straightened 10 years ago. Went from shoulder length to more than halfway down my back. For some reason, every time I've tried to have it straightened since, it doesn't work. So I give up.

You can't fight the curls man. I have them too that's why I get my hair cut like every three weeks. :lol:

Here's one of my family. Looks like I have a big ol' chaw in but by some miracle both kids were looking at the camera so I'll deal. :lol:

l_51b8c03be8f9b5e3eb12250d48629661.jpg

GREAT picture! the kids are just scrumptios! and your wife is beautiful! which of course is no surprise, those kids good looks had to come from somewhere ;)

Archived