post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

this one is from my sisters birthday thats her on the left and my beautiful niece on the right.. see that yankee guy in the backround.. thats a cover for our vaccum that my mom made... that thing scares the crap out of me when i come home from a late night of drinking it gets me everytime :D

n1430746572_308675_353827.jpg

My wife and I on a recent vacation to St. John, USVI. That fish put up quite a fight!

where u stay on St. John???

I really like the BVIs and stay on Peter Island..but I like St. Johns and I like Estate Lindholm..not a big place, but quiet B&B ..just rent a car all week,,scuba/snorkel on a different beach every day,and then pick any place to eat in Cruz Bay :D

where u stay on St. John???

I really like the BVIs and stay on Peter Island..but I like St. Johns and I like Estate Lindholm..not a big place, but quiet B&B ..just rent a car all week,,scuba/snorkel on a different beach every day,and then pick any place to eat in Cruz Bay :D

LOL. I can't do it. That's a shot off Google. My wife is a beautiful brunette. I did honeymoon on St. John in 1990.

My two boys at some Lego discover center.

n728742400_2155972_7566962.jpg

Grant - 7 - I don't know where he gets his sense of humor from. :lol:

n728742400_2155969_497469.jpg

Sawyer - 3 - Running at 195 mph like usual

n728742400_1325803_4927.jpg

Grant and I at his first Husker football game last season.

My two nieces - 5 and 4 years old (Oops. I put in a serious picture in after borgo and afo.)

adorable girls! what great smiles!! thank you for sharing LSlady! ;)

bump..Mrs SJ, JGBs, ole man

grandchild pictures to come in a month or so :D

where are the pics from your daughters wedding? :D

I may have posted this already, this was last summer fishing with my girls @ my old man's place....

lbi-2008-1167.jpg

Nice setup there fishhook... What kind of reel is that? Some kind of new flourecent Penn International basser. And is that a titanium rod ;)

Kidding, next to football, fishing is my favorite outdoor activity and I love that you've got your daughters rippin' lips. :cheers:

Archived