post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

th_100_1155.jpgOK. Me and the ball and chain at dinner in Dubrovnik

she is adorable and she looks really young! how did you get her to marry you? on dont tell me.. it was your sparkling personality :lol:

cant tell .. is your ponytail gone?

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this is cool. here is a pic from this past summer. I wake up and my pops tells me to look out the window because the russian zillionaire roman abramovich, who owns chelsea soccer club, pulled in our harbor the night before to relax. his guest? tom cruise. I went by with a video camera but couldnt find anybody:yawn:

100_1241.jpg?t=1196306734

she is adorable and she looks really young! how did you get her to marry you? on dont tell me.. it was your sparkling personality :lol:

cant tell .. is your ponytail gone?

whats that supposed to mean? i look old? ill be 40 next month and i look good. shes is like 32 or 33. thats one of them "good" pics....um if you know what i mean. I have pics of her waking up with bad breath, oily skin and a snapping gyro

Not for nothing but that is an awful picture! You look like death warmed over.

that was the whole idea. i have a whole series of graphic pics. I have a better one where the pus was nice and white on my blisters. thats what you do when you have a lot of time to kill and a camera lying around

whats that supposed to mean? i look old? ill be 40 next month and i look good. shes is like 32 or 33. thats one of them "good" pics....um if you know what i mean. I have pics of her waking up with bad breath, oily skin and a snapping gyro

lol..i was busting your chops..

you do not look old...

we all have good and bad pics.. and she is 7 or 8 years younger then you .

(by the way.. you might want to try and figure out her age..not a good thing not to know how old your wife is. ;) )

hey, these are JN sanctioned and approved smilies. I believe she is over 18, if not then whoooa, but aren't they both adults, I know drago works in a bank. As for tic tac, she has proven her sense of humor, i doubt this will offend her in any way.

Besides, that is the Kingpin smilie, I mean, who can get offended by that movie, that was comedy gold!

I was the one that deleted it. It was a picture of her and her Dad. Gotta be honest bro -- it just seemed to be in bad taste.

good lookin kid....your not too bad yourself. do guys? email me......

Thanks...but that pic of you with Chicken pox even made Max gag. Which was once thought to be impossible.Well done.

OK. Me and the ball and chain at dinner in Dubrovnik

100_1155.jpg?t=1196306667

I sear to god you are related to CC Deville. Stop lying to me and come clean!!

your wife is verry pretty,,looks like we both are in the 'married over our heads' club

Archived