post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, Martinis, Wine, Sushi, Sex, Night out on the town... You name it.... the guys will babysit and we are GOING OUT!!! They just don't know it yet. Shhhh.

party0023.gif

wow! i didnt know you and tabor had the open marriage thing going on! ;)

good for you!! woo hoo!

wow! i didnt know you and tabor had the open marriage thing going on! ;)

good for you!! woo hoo!

Yeah, I kinda knew that didn't sound right after I read it again. :rl:

Um, the sex is for my sister. 9 months of nada? Well... we don't share those details... but I'm pretty sure... nada. With her husband being a Fins fan, I'm sure he just can't find the strength to get it up anymore.

Yeah, I kinda knew that didn't sound right after I read it again. :rl:

Um, the sex is for my sister. 9 months of nada? Well... we don't share those details... but I'm pretty sure... nada. With her husband being a Fins fan, I'm sure he just can't find the strength to get it up anymore.

LOL

The guy all the way to the right in the back with the green hat, aka Bill, hasn't returned since Tyson blammed him for everything that went wrong with that trip that weekend. Billy, come back to JN! ;)

I can remember us all sitting there getting abused and Billy running up to Pats fans yelling "Go Yankees"

I remember meeting a few of you at the Yankees game. But that feels like ages ago. Faces have blurred since then.

n157300354_30116771_1585.jpg

i do believe i sat next to you and your friend.. we might have also talked some grateful dead :lol: i think i told you guys how many times i had seem them.. and you told me you had never seen jerry .. and then i felt old :lol:

nice picture! got to love the oneonta shirt!! there are a few other oneonta grads here ;)

geez...it was a joke.

Yeah, I got that. LOL. But anytime someone starts off with "No offense, but...." usually there's a knock in there somewhere. I also like Cosmos... I'm a girl, what can I say.

I like a lot of different martinis.... Dirty Martinis with lots of olives is a fav. Is that Martini enough for you?!!!

;)

Yeah, I got that. LOL. But anytime someone starts off with "No offense, but...." usually there's a knock in there somewhere. I also like Cosmos... I'm a girl, what can I say.

I like a lot of different martinis.... Dirty Martinis with lots of olives is a fav. Is that Martini enough for you?!!!

;)

i rarely drink.. but i also loveeeeeee a good appletini...

umm... i do like straight hard stuff. nothing like a shot of tequila! i think one of the last times i had tequila was at the 2004 draft... lol.. tomshane bought me one.. but the wuss wouldnt have one himself. lightweight... :lol:

but now my preference is to chocolate ... i have priority of what i want to spend my calories on! :yahoo:

umm... i do like straight hard stuff. nothing like a shot of tequila! i think one of the last times i had tequila was at the 2004 draft... lol.. tomshane bought me one.. but the wuss wouldnt have one himself. lightweight... :lol:

but now my preference is to chocolate ... i have priority of what i want to spend my calories on! :yahoo:

try a shot of godiva chocolate liqueur, kill 2 birds with 1 stone;)

You know they make a chocolate martini, don't you?

:)

try a shot of godiva chocolate liqueur, kill 2 birds with 1 stone;)

mmm... that does sound good! LOL

but honestly.. drinking just makes me silly and giddy ( i know.. hard to picture :lol: ) for a bit and then i get sleepy....

back in the day.. i could drink anyone under the table ( with the exception of t-mac.. though i would have given him a run for his money! ) :lol:

OY!!!

never had one.. believe it or not. heh!

are you and the mrs. going to either of the two home games left?

We have tix for the Cleveland game. I will be there no matter what. If the weather is questionable, the Mrs. might need some coaxing to go with me.

We have tix for the Cleveland game. I will be there no matter what. If the weather is questionable, the Mrs. might need some coaxing to go with me.

If it snows like today, forget it. If it rains, forget it! I can take the cold and the sun, but not the snow or rain. Sorry, I'm a wuss. ;)

If it snows like today, forget it. If it rains, forget it! I can take the cold and the sun, but not the snow or rain. Sorry, I'm a wuss. ;)

oh well. i am hoping to be at the return of the master! ( herm!!!!) LOL

:D

bundle up, mrsT i.. they have these warmer things.. you can buy them at most sports stores...

I remember meeting a few of you at the Yankees game. But that feels like ages ago. Faces have blurred since then.

n157300354_30116771_1585.jpg

Yes that was when the site first launched. You guys sat in front of us. Jets28 was there, Tabor and the Mrs were there but they didn't sit with us, Bob Greengal, Bren and friends...there were a few others but the names escape me at this time. ;)

Archived