Are you guys watching football.

JETSFAN5180

Isnt it amazing to watch a team with a strong armed QB.The downfield plays are so unreal. A running back breaking tackles. A defense that plays aggressive. A coach who shows enthusiasm. I did not miss the Jets today and thats very sad as I have been a fan all my life.

Yeah ok, Dude Love.

Isnt it amazing to watch a team with a strong armed QB.The downfield plays are so unreal. A running back breaking tackles. A defense that plays aggressive. A coach who shows enthusiasm. I did not miss the Jets today and thats very sad as I have been a fan all my life.

:confused0058:

Yes, we know your history and your story. thanks for making a thread about it, again.

Is there a point to your sad story????

well, I'm not saying I like the bears more then the jets, but man that was a great game. to be honest I didn't care who won, it was just nice to see a great game of football.

It was unbelievable, Big play after big play. As great as Hester was, rex really pulled through for them in the end. They were dead and buried at one point. Great victory for the Bears, IMO they are a real sleeper in the NFC.

Archived