Mike Hart?

johhnndoe

This is not Jet related, but I go to Michigan, and I wanted to know what people think about him. He's been a great back for us, but is he good enough to compete on the NFL level? What do you guys see him being in the NFL.

I watch practically all of the Michigan games and I think he's a good back, but I'd think more along the lines of a 3rd round pick.. Maybe a team takes him with a 2nd round pick.... It sure doesn't help the way Michigan seems to fold in big games the past few seasons..

Him and Henne are just not top caliber picks in my opinion and I don't think Long is either.

They all are good players, but against teams with equal or better talent, it always seemed like they couldn't it done. Yeah there were some injuries this year, but losing the first game was a disgrace, and the reality is, the Big Ten sucks. That's why Ohio State shouldn't even be in the BCS Championship talk..... Great they beat Michigan and people think they "did what they needed to do at the end of the season."" Um they lost to Illinois who is a good team, not great, and they beat Michigan.. Big deal.

But back to Hart, he'd be a good pick in the later rounds... Who knows what kind of player he'll be.. He does have potential, but I just don't know if he'll be a legit starter in the NFL.

yea long is obviously the best out of the three. i think hart is too small to be successful in the league. hart always seems to gain a couple yards on a play that he should lose a couple yards. i dont know if he can do that in the NFL. but he does have a lot of heart (no pun) and never stops moving his feet, so who knows, maybe he can be a good 2 back.

Archived