Big Al takes one for the team

Brenjetsfan

LOL, for some reason these photos strike me as being very Norman Rockwellian. The looks on people's faces tell the stories depending on their location, and Revis walking by completely unconcerned is priceless.

Nuge looking at Chad as if to confirm what the decision will be, and CP looking satisfied that Nuge knows what to do is great stuff.

Greengals music buddy.....:P

that he is... that was the GREATEST thread in JN history!!!! :D

He is dating one of the Steelers. Didn't you see the illustration above? :P

how pathetic is it that no one commented on your photoshop/ fake amex commercial.. and so you had to draw attention to it again.. LOL

i think you have lost your burst, oh weblord :lol:

that he is... that was the GREATEST thread in JN history!!!! :D

how pathetic is it that no one commented on your photoshop/ fake amex commercial.. and so you had to draw attention to it again.. LOL

i think you have lost your burst, oh weblord :lol:

Is that pathetic? I got 2 positive reps and a PM for it, so people did comment. They just tried to not post it anywhere that you could see because you get so sensitive about this topic.

LOL, for some reason these photos strike me as being very Norman Rockwellian. The looks on people's faces tell the stories depending on their location, and Revis walking by completely unconcerned is priceless.

Nuge looking at Chad as if to confirm what the decision will be, and CP looking satisfied that Nuge knows what to do is great stuff.

AHAHAH, yeah, Revis looks like he is going for a stroll in the park who could care less while i envision the camera guy laying there sighing and lightly moaning and wimpering like a 90 year old woman who just fell down her stairs and is too frail to yell

Is that pathetic? I got 2 positive reps and a PM for it, so people did comment. They just tried to not post it anywhere that you could see because you get so sensitive about this topic.

heh! two pos reps AND a pm??? wow! my bad.. you are bursting allover the place..

you go, max! :D

You should have been in the car with them in Albany. I think GG is still pissed at me for being better at answering Al's music trivia questions.

Oh, wait, you had plenty of entertainment in your car, too. Never mind...

You should have been in the car with them in Albany. I think GG is still pissed at me for being better at answering Al's music trivia questions.

So you are saying that GG was making music in the back seat? Interesting.

Tom and Faba were doing something in my back seat. Not sure if I would call it making music though.

:P

I am pretty sure Al is spooning in this picture. That is nice. :)

Hahaha. :P

Seeing as he's alright, I guess it's OK to laugh; but the funnier part is Revis strolling by like he's taking a walk in the park on a nice Summer day. He doesn't even look at the scene. There's something very Bugs Bunnyesque about it. "Whoopsa-baby! Oh, my, I do believe I've forgotten my fudge (throws Baby Faced Finster to ceiling, doesn't catch him, walks away)..."

Seeing as he's alright, I guess it's OK to laugh; but the funnier part is Revis strolling by like he's taking a walk in the park on a nice Summer day. He doesn't even look at the scene. There's something very Bugs Bunnyesque about it. "Whoopsa-baby! Oh, my, I do believe I've forgotten my fudge (throws Baby Faced Finster to ceiling, doesn't catch him, walks away)..."

LOL -- I loved Cane's Norman Rockwell analogy. Al is lucky he didn't get hurt though. And the team is lucky a Jet didn't run into him. Could you imagine how much damage the average camera man would do to one of these Jets? Ugh.

funny i remember that you sat up front with me ..and let AL sit in the back with your wife ;)

and it was just one question that you got faster then i :D

got to love the bugs quote! .....finster shaving at his age? and tattooed? and smoking a cigar? ..

we'll just have to learn not to play with knives and not to use naughty words. And believe me, finster, this hurts you more than it does me.

got to love the bugs quote! .....finster shaving at his age? and tattooed? and smoking a cigar? ..

we'll just have to learn not to play with knives and not to use naughty words. And believe me, finster, this hurts you more than it does me.

"How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty, filthy, money?!" :P

Haha, Bugs Bunny rules. Hilarious adult humor. "Easy there, Gruesome."

Jets Football 2007: "Don't say it hasn't been a little slice of heaven - because it hasn't!"

Archived