And From The Weirdo Celebrity File comes Marilyn Manson

MANSON'S SICKO SPENDING

November 22, 2007 -- GOTH rocker Marilyn Manson is in more legal trouble. The crazy-eyed singer was accused in August by his band's former keyboardist, Stephen "Pogo" Bier, of squandering the group's earnings on "sick and disturbing purchases." A new complaint filed yesterday in LA Superior Court by Bier's lawyer, Keith Fink, added more items to the list, including African masks made of human skin, a full skeleton of a 4-year-old Chinese girl that Manson is said to have turned into a chandelier, and another skeleton of a man in a wheelchair - all illegal items in the US. He allegedly continued his spree with swastika wall tiles and matching custom rugs, a mounted grizzly bear and two mounted baboons. Bier's filing also says Manson arranged for his girlfriend, Evan Rachel Wood, to star in his "Heart Shaped Glasses" video for the "highest salary ever paid to any actress in any music video in history." He also allegedly used funds to pay roadies to move suitcases filled with "Alice in Wonderland" books because he was obsessed with author Lewis Carroll. Manson's rep couldn't be reached.

he's actually a pretty cool dude, I met him twice back when he was a local band member with the Spooky Kids

Once we met at a movie, My Own Private Idaho and then again backstage at a Run DMC concert where we hung out and watched the show and met the group. He was cordial and funny but also broke as hell too so he couldn't be quite the freak he is now. That was right before Trent Reznor 'discovered' him and he dumped his band and went solo, this was around 91 or 92

he's actually a pretty cool dude, I met him twice back when he was a local band member with the Spooky Kids

Once we met at a movie, My Own Private Idaho and then again backstage at a Run DMC concert where we hung out and watched the show and met the group. He was cordial and funny but also broke as hell too so he couldn't be quite the freak he is now. That was right before Trent Reznor 'discovered' him and he dumped his band and went solo, this was around 91 or 92

I've liked what he's had to say in his interviews. Comes across as a smart guy.

With that said, I don't think anyone should have a swastika in their house, or in their posession. To me that is just disappointing to hear.

I've liked what he's had to say in his interviews. Comes across as a smart guy.

With that said, I don't think anyone should have a swastika in their house, or in their posession. To me that is just disappointing to hear.

Pretty much where I'm at. The rest of the stuff is bizarre as hell, but not really offensive. Swastika rugs & wall tiles? C'mon.