Zach Thomas will never play again and Jason Taylor is a gonner next season..

CobraVerde

They reported that Thomas is out indefinately with reccurring migranes. Didnt the same thing happen to Wayne Chrebet just before he retired. If Thomas is out i can't imagine Jason Taylor wanting to stick around for another rebuilding year. He'll want to go somewhere that can win now and Pats, Colts, Dallas, and GB are on that list. i cant imagine him a Pat but they have the best team and I know that guy is itching for a winning team. But his time in miami has probably accustomed him to warm weather so i can see him going to Dallas or Indy cause of the dome. thoughts?

The same Jason Taylor who has 4 tackles TOTAL in his last 4 games? Taylor is as good as done, and Michael Strahan who is 3 years older, is still producing. Poor crybaby Taylor.

Miamis rebuilding. We need all the picks we can get. Taylor may be having a bad year, but hes coming off a year in which he was DPOY. We could get a 3rd round pick for him. Capers and injuries have made a mess out of a top 5 dee last year. They stink. Time to clean house and inject some youth into the team like they have begun to do on Offense.

I agree about Zach. Hes done.

:bag:

I hate Jason Taylor. I still can picture him celebrating like he won the Super Bowl when the Dolfags were up 30-7 in the Miracle at the Meadowlands game. I loved it when he was crying like a 3 year old at the end. Screw him.

LOL, yeah.

Have to admit though when we played Miami earlier in the season and he pulled up when he had a free shot at Pennington (because of an offside) he went up a few notches in my book. That was a classy move.

Taylor has 2 years left, some one will pick him up. It's a bad year for a trade on him, #s way down really doubt they get a 3rd.

As far as the cry baby thing goes, I woud rather see a player crying after a loss like that then yucking it up on the sideline.

If Taylor was in this draft and 23 years old I would run with the selection. He's been a great player for the Fish

They reported that Thomas is out indefinately with reccurring migranes. Didnt the same thing happen to Wayne Chrebet just before he retired. If Thomas is out i can't imagine Jason Taylor wanting to stick around for another rebuilding year. He'll want to go somewhere that can win now and Pats, Colts, Dallas, and GB are on that list. i cant imagine him a Pat but they have the best team and I know that guy is itching for a winning team. But his time in miami has probably accustomed him to warm weather so i can see him going to Dallas or Indy cause of the dome. thoughts?

Well, it's a good thing Miami passed up on Patrick Willis, Amobi Okoye, Adam Carriker and Brady Quinn. God knows none of those could help rebuild this team like future 4th wr/kick returner Ted Ginn Jr. can.

Well, it's a good thing Miami passed up on Patrick Willis, Amobi Okoye, Adam Carriker and Brady Quinn. God knows none of those could help rebuild this team like future 4th wr/kick returner Ted Ginn Jr. can.

In fairness the guy has looked pretty good so far.

Brady Quinn has hardly done much to merit a mention on that list..

Archived