Pasquarelli's FA Chart. Some interesting names to look at

TomShane

Noooo, Abe is clearly the cream of the crop. I see us dealing him to Dallas for the #11 pick and a 2nd or 3rd rounder. If that happens, I might cry tears of joy. Cry, I tell you, CRY!

God I LOVE a sensitive man.....Stop it Tom...you're turning me on!

God I LOVE a sensitive man.....Stop it Tom...you're turning me on!

Shhh, be quiet please. I'm watching Old Yeller here while darning some socks for the elderly. Gosh, Old Yeller! Don't shoot him, Billy! <sniff>. Want to come over and watch Bambi with me while I do crunches?

Shhh, be quiet please. I'm watching Old Yeller here while darning some socks for the elderly. Gosh, Old Yeller! Don't shoot him, Billy! <sniff>. Want to come over and watch Bambi with me while I do crunches?

Old Yeller, Bambi, Crunches?? I'm so there! :oops:

I see they have the Jets as one of the possible teams for Plax. :D

Pasquarelli's accuracy when it comes to Jets news is like .000021%. For some reason, he's the one guy the Jets don't leak anything to. Pasquarelii is also one of the laziest "journalists" I have ever seen. Truly pathetic.

Pasquarelli's accuracy when it comes to Jets news is like .000021%. For some reason, he's the one guy the Jets don't leak anything to. Pasquarelii is also one of the laziest "journalists" I have ever seen. Truly pathetic.

Well i'm inclined to believe you on that matter. I really don't know much about the guy. The wishful thinking part of me wants to see Plax play for a team i like, plus i think you guys will like him as well. :)

Well i'm inclined to believe you on that matter. I really don't know much about the guy. The wishful thinking part of me wants to see Plax play for a team i like, plus i think you guys will like him as well. :)

Plax would be nice. Isn't he a bit lazy though?

No way. Jets will fail to close the deal.

The only FA I want this season is now Troy Brown. I don't even care if he steps on the field. Just as long as I can slap a picture of Troy Brown up in Jets gear for Garbanza to see. MUUHUUAHAHAHA!

Archived