My Man Keyshawn

K-Rhodes25

are we watching the same Me-Shawn??? He is TERRIBLE!!!! He never has anything original to say... Big Disappointment for all the smack he talks...

now . . . Ray Lucas....THAT is an Analyst!!

I like Key a lot, always will....but Ray Lucas may be the very best analyst in the game haha. I would love to see him kick Peter Kings a$$

he was offered 3 deals but decided had a better future with ESPN..

Cool. I just heard him talking about a team that he said needed a wr and he would have loved to play for this year, but they didn't call. I figured that meant he still wanted in, either it was just talk or he only wanted the right deal. Either way, good for him. IMO, too slow for the #1 pick in the draft, but an excellent player anyway.

I agree I think Keyshawn is great. Funny moment: During the Draft in the first round the Panthers selected a WR. He stated that this was his opportunity to take this player under his wing and show him how to be and NFL wideout. Keshawn was released shortly thereafter, allowing him to continue what appears to be a ver promisng career as an analyst. We I guess now that I read this it was not that funny for him....

Does anyone else thing Keyshawn is great on espn?

When he and parcells start goin at it its very entertaining

Loved him as a player

love him as an analyst

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Keyshawn was one of the most overrated players in the NFL. Media overrated him, Tampa Bay FO overrated him and most of all, he overrated himself. Look up primadonna in the dictionary and a pic of Keyshawn Johnson's face is right there.

He sucks on ESPN too.

While Keyshawn certainly was not a fantastic WR, he is an extremely bright man. He owns multiple high end restaurants that are flourishing. In fact, every buiness venture he's ever delved into has had great success. He was flamboyant on the field and always did what he could to get in the spotlight, including flaunt and over rate himself. The real genius is he did this to further his business career and his prospects AFTER playing football.

Archived